Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Most Awkward Encounter

Default Most Awkward Encounter

So I used to have a pacifier, that is before it got caught on fire and coincidentally burned into practically nothing.
    So one day I had my pacifier in my mouth and my friend came over to my house and just walked in. I was the only one home but she knew I was home. I had no idea she was going to just come in. So I'm sitting there on my living room couch which faces the stairs with the TV on. She literally just opened the door and walked so fast into my house like she was some sort of Olympic sprinter, let me tell you some sort of records must have been broken for fastest entry in house that day.. or at least it seemed like it. Well I didn't hear her until the door was already opened and she was walking up the stairs. I quickly took my pacifier out of my mouth and chucked it into the vase in the corner of the living room... needless to say it was one of those i'm too freaked out to just stick it under the couch or something moments. Anyways she didn't find me with it but she did ask me why I was jumpy but luckily she bought the idea that she just scared me. So yea, tell me about your must awkward encounters!

Bales

Probably coming home to find my mother re-arranging my closet and some of my Goodnites laying on the floor :/ I shooed her away and fortunately, the incident never came up in conversation.

probably when my mom walked in my room and I was about to pull up my pants and I was in nothing but attends with a pampers stuffer

I was 18 at the time she knew I was an ab I had told her
    she said sorry I should have knocked and left my room and closed my door.

I sure was embarrassed almost took it off but said screw it left it on it was little wet too.

not sure what was more embarrassing when I told her I was an ab or when she walked in on me.

moments like those are very stressful you just want die or vanish into thin air.
    some people need to learn to knock on door s before entering someones house or bedroom

Ok, so this happened yesterday. I was changing in the bathroom out of a very wet diaper before a shower and and my mom knocked on the door asking me to help her submit her online payroll. (She's technology illiterate) and she demanded I do it now... Well, I wasn't even out of my, now sagging diaper and just had to put on some pants and help her... Why I still live at home is a mystery, especially with how nosy my parents are an the fact that I live half an hour away from the college I attend. Anyway I've got tons of stories similar to that...

One time my parents were cleaning out my closet and found my diaper stash (which I hid in the box of a game titled "Worst case senerio") The conversation afterwards I explained by saying that at one point I was having accidents and I kept it secret from them
    when I was first browsing a forum called ABDLPLAY they knew I was on some sort of forum
    I didn't know how to delete my search history but they weren't paying close enough attention to see the stuff in the search bar
    One time my mom found my diaper stash, but I acted like I had no idea what it was. I pulled it off but later on they found it again so I gave a lie as an explanation

I just love when people barge in at Usain Bolt speeds.. Ugh.

I once spent a night staying with my grandfather, and the next morning, I had two tied up shopping bags. One contained my dirty clothes, and the other had my used diapers in it. I stealthily managed to get outside and throw away what I thought was the bag of diapers. After leaving that day, I got a call from my grandfather saying I left a bag at his house. I simply assumed it was my dirty clothes. But nope. He met me at my car and handed me the bag of used diapers... Maybe I was being paranoid, but he sounded like he knew the bag didn't have my dirty clothes in it as I had thought.

When I was in college I would come home and live with my parents for the summers. One occasion I came home around 11:00 PM and decided that since the house was quite I would pad up and go down stairs to watch some late night TV. My mother came down stairs while I was sitting under the blankets on the couch and asked me about the night and wanted to know how my friends were doing with school and summer work. We talked for about 20 minutes the entire time I was freaking out.

Quote Originally Posted by PullupAndy View Post
    I once spent a night staying with my grandfather, and the next morning, I had two tied up shopping bags. One contained my dirty clothes, and the other had my used diapers in it. I stealthily managed to get outside and throw away what I thought was the bag of diapers. After leaving that day, I got a call from my grandfather saying I left a bag at his house. I simply assumed it was my dirty clothes. But nope. He met me at my car and handed me the bag of used diapers... Maybe I was being paranoid, but he sounded like he knew the bag didn't have my dirty clothes in it as I had thought.
    So did you accidentally throw away your dirty clothes then?