Thread: Hello from London

Default Hello from London

Hello all,

Well I am an easy going person, love humour, the good life or trying to find the good life, as well as being a businessman by day, interested in travel, chess, reading and sports. I found this site by looking up Rosalie Bent after reading her book about ABs.

Have been a sissy baby since I was 7 and always loved wearing satin panties my whole life. Love crossdressing as well but it has always been the feminine pretty side that has my greatest interest. Loved to wear nappies since I was young but only in the last 10 years have I re-found that desire and that I found I was not the only one! I am happiest when I have my terry nappy on with plastic panties and satin baby panties over them and one of my many little sissy dresses complete with knee high socks, Mary Jane shoes and then popping my dummy into my mouth.

I have a family and am very lucky that I was able to tell my partner and she has been brilliant in accepting it as a part of my life and in turn, our life.

As I said I found this site searching for other AB related stuff but it looks great and a breath of fresh air to be among others where we can talk about lots of things as well as our love for the AB side. I do love other sissy sites obviously but do like the thought of being in a community to chat about life, AB stuff as well in a supportive way for others and general AB discussions on fashion, pros and cons of different aspects of sissy life. As most of us, probably, I have spent a lot of time feeling guilty about it and it is a waste of time!

Hugs to all
    alice

Welcome to adisc, littlealice!

I know it can be really hard to talk about this with your partner. She surely seems to be your perfect catch, which is a great thing. I wonder, it surely took a lot of courage to talk about this, but how long did you wait? And anyway, having experience with this is something that helps a lot of other people, which want to talk with their SO's about this, but don't know how to. So you're surely a great addition here.

Trying to find the good life is never wrong ;). What are you're favorite free time activities? Since you love humor I could imagine watching some stand up comedians or cabaret shows perhaps?

Anyway, it's nice to hear that you decided to join this community, because of the given reasons and want to play an active part in it too!
    So have a great time here, of course.

Hi daLira,

Thank you for the welcome. For your question on my partner, I did tell her before we got engaged as I knew it was a part of my life and would not go away or be suppressed healthily and if I was going to have a partner then it had to be discussed. We were together for a year or so before I told her and yes it was nerve wracking to say the least! But I did know that she was liberal and open minded and most importantly I think that she would not tell the world even if she could not cope with it, which fortunately she could. I am more than happy to discuss with anyone else who has these type of issues if I can help.

On the humour front, it is more I just have a dry sense of humour and usually try and find a way to lighten the moment and enjoy having a laugh with my family and friends. I am a keen chess player of medium ability and enjoy travel which I have to do a lot for my work.

Anyway, still working my through the forums and hope I can contribute more.

Quote Originally Posted by littlealice View Post
    Thank you for the welcome.
    Thank you too for responding ;)

For your question on my partner, I did tell her before we got engaged as I knew it was a part of my life and would not go away or be suppressed healthily and if I was going to have a partner then it had to be discussed. We were together for a year or so before I told her and yes it was nerve wracking to say the least! But I did know that she was liberal and open minded and most importantly I think that she would not tell the world even if she could not cope with it, which fortunately she could.
    Well it's always quite hard to approach this whole thing in the first place. This would be also my usual waiting time, or more probably. Anyway, it's very brave that you had the courage to do so and of course it's very nice that it worked out very well!

I am more than happy to discuss with anyone else who has these type of issues if I can help.
    There are quite often some threads about it, so it would be great if you're able to.

On the humour front, it is more I just have a dry sense of humour and usually try and find a way to lighten the moment and enjoy having a laugh with my family and friends. I am a keen chess player of medium ability and enjoy travel which I have to do a lot for my work.
    A dry humor? Sarcasm? ;) Arghs! Well of course, you're from England. As long as people get it, sadly often they don't, it's a great kind of humor... though still you can also laugh if people don't get it... muha!

Hello and welcome. It's brilliant that you have a loving, understanding partner, and a family, and you really sound like you have accepted your sissy side. Great stuff!

Welcome to Adisc. Thanks for making an introduction.

I love reading and playing chess as well actually. We could get together for some online games if you'd like? ^^