Thread: greetings

Default greetings

Hey all!

Been lurking on ADISC for many years but I've only just decided to finally take the plunge and signed up.

I love being outdoors, science, and living in southern Australia.

Peace out,

Polyacrylate

Hey ya polyacrylate!

It's quite nice to hear that you decided to play an active part here after that much time. It surely has not been that easy to make this step now, I imagine.

So if I may ask, what's your favorite thing to do outdoors? Camping, or long trips or I could imagine just being astonished by mother nature, since you're also interested in science? ;)

Anyway, welcome to adisc!

polyacrylate, welcome and have fun.

I second daLira's question.

Well polyacrylate I'm actually really new here myself

But I saw that you like the outdoors and science so is your favorite kind of science an outdoor kind like astronomy?

I'd guess O Chem, myself, but . . . biases; wonder if komodo will wander by . . . .

Hello Polyacrylate! Welcome to the gang. Spent some time in Queensland a few years ago and had a lot of fun- so I am familiar with your beautiful country.

Wow thanks for the lush replies!

Quote Originally Posted by daLira View Post
    So if I may ask, what's your favorite thing to do outdoors? Camping, or long trips or I could imagine just being astonished by mother nature, since you're also interested in science?
    Actually the interests are somewhat mutually exclusive. I love extended trips remote country.

- - - Updated - - -

Ha, I was wondering if anyone would google my profile name to see how it relates to ABDLism.

Oh how I wish it was O chem!