Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hooded Onesies

Default Hooded Onesies

sorry guys I intended what is currently a blog to be a thread here in the forum
    anyway heres what it is

"recently I have seen artwork of hooded onesies or hoodsies as I would call them as well as others do.

a thought occured to me and I figured that I could easily make one with the right fabric, sewing equipment, and a hoodie of choice.

I'm sure they can be purchased somewhere but I do plan on making one cause it sounds like something so comfy to wear to bed while wearing a bambino, M4, or ABU ^_^ "
    Last edited by Mikeythevulpix; 24-Sep-2013 at 21:04.

I'm not sure if they're for sale everywhere, but I bought hooded footed pajamas from Primark in the Netherlands last week. They're pretty awesome.

"Hoodsies" I like that name
    If you can, do it, it'll be awesome and you could post a picture of your onesie when it's done. Personally I like more the hooded onesies than the regular, they are much cuter.

You can get hooded footy sleepers from Snug as a Bug at a good price. I have two pair of non hoodies and they are good.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmrayx View Post
    "Hoodsies" I like that name
    If you can, do it, it'll be awesome and you could post a picture of your onesie when it's done. Personally I like more the hooded onesies than the regular, they are much cuter.
    you know what I should ^^
    heck if I manage to succeed in making one I could take it a step further and make a babyfur style one of a vulpix with the tails and ears, the pieces I could make I just need the right color hoodie and needed equipment

and I certainly agree with hoodsies being cuter ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeythevulpix View Post
    you know what I should ^^
    heck if I manage to succeed in making one I could take it a step further and make a babyfur style one of a vulpix with the tails and ears, the pieces I could make I just need the right color hoodie and needed equipment

and I certainly agree with hoodsies being cuter ^^
    Don't you think I'll be difficult to make?, well I think so because I don't have an idea how to sew
    That'll be great, a custom onesie I actually was looking for something like that, and I found this one Adult Wolf Costume Footie Pajamas Grey Cotton Flannel Ready to Wear some time ago, it has everything I want but hey don't have my size

Indeed, much cuter.

I love hoodies normally but if I could get a hooded onesie I'd get it in a flash.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmrayx View Post
    Don't you think I'll be difficult to make?, well I think so because I don't have an idea how to sew
    That'll be great, a custom onesie I actually was looking for something like that, and I found this one Adult Wolf Costume Footie Pajamas Grey Cotton Flannel Ready to Wear some time ago, it has everything I want but hey don't have my size

Indeed, much cuter.
    well I figured it would be easy to make due to the fact that if you have a hoodie to begin with, for a simple hoodsie you just need to make the bottom part and attach it. I also felt that I could do this cause I learned about sewing back in high school so even an amateur like me could do it. and for the custom one, I could look up fursuit tutorials

there real name is called Kigurumi which comes from japan