Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wetting my diaper is getting easier

Default Wetting my diaper is getting easier

So the other day I was just chillin in my kitchen in my diaper and I had the erdge to pee. So since I was diapered and all I let it out. Now I have only been getting into using dipaers fror thear intended perpose only recently because I wanted to make it more than just a fetish. Now I wear them to bed or when I'm alone in the house. When I had to go it was rely hard just to let it out in my diaper, but the ohter day was diffrent I finally just did a little relaxing and it flowed right out! It felt great

Quote Originally Posted by Paddedwolf View Post
    I wanted to make it more than just a fetish. Now I wear them to bed or when I'm alone in the house.
    I feel the same way. I also just wear to bed or if I'm alone in my house. I have it to myself most early mornings till about noon. I walk around in a goodnite over a depends and it's easy to go in and holds quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by GryphonGuy View Post
    I feel the same way. I also just wear to bed or if I'm alone in my house. I have it to myself most early mornings till about noon. I walk around in a goodnite over a depends and it's easy to go in and holds quite a bit.
    you sure it's not depends over a goodnight

ha ha sorry about all the typos, spell check doesn't work on this site for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Slycamer View Post
    you sure it's not depends over a goodnight
    I like the outer feel of the Goodnite. I have tried it both ways.

It is the same for me. It is fun when it is easy to wet the diaper.

Agreed the mininheartattack when one of my brother come home is really scary though...

The more you wear, the easier it gets.

It's basic psychology, really.

Well I don't get to wear diapers as much as I would like but like you Paddedwolf I plan to use them as they are intended and not just have them as a fetish