Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: streight people

  1. #1

    Default streight people

    I have been seriously considering posting a topic about streight, since i might end up upsetting certain people. I have been wondering, why are you streight, in question? I am because i feel it is a different thing than just arousel and attraction, but rather the specific individual, and compatibility with the opposite sex. I think about having my own child, from my own genes, and it is really exciting. Teaching them about being a fur, being a good person, and thinking that when they are old enough. There is just a certain excitement, having my own kin to relate to andinherit my looks and interests, rather than having someone from another mother, who looks nothing like you. Now, i am not dissing orphans, as they need a good parent to care for them, that their original parents were not able to. But a kid in my likeness, in any way, seems more exciting. I am slow of speech, and i might be missing important things, but the whole question is, what clasifies streight?

  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Default

    Are you asking, what classifies "straight"? As in heterosexuality? Because if that's the question then...if you have a sexual or romantic desire to be with the opposite sex. That's basically it. As for the "I want a kid to teach everything to", well that's great...but I wouldn't teach them about being a Furry. That seems more like a private matter that might end up upsetting the child once they understand everything in the furdom. Including the not so nice stuff. So yeah, I wouldn't do that.

    But I agree with DaddyDorito. Chill out about it, and go eat some pizza. :3

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryRaven View Post
    Are you asking, what classifies "straight"? As in heterosexuality? Because if that's the question then...if you have a sexual or romantic desire to be with the opposite sex. That's basically it. As for the "I want a kid to teach everything to", well that's great...but I wouldn't teach them about being a Furry. That seems more like a private matter that might end up upsetting the child once they understand everything in the furdom. Including the not so nice stuff. So yeah, I wouldn't do that.

    But I agree with DaddyDorito. Chill out about it, and go eat some pizza. :3
    You speak my language

  6. #6

    Default "Did you mean: straight "



    Quote Originally Posted by Evtal View Post
    I have been seriously considering posting a topic about streight, since i might end up upsetting certain people. I have been wondering, why are you streight, in question? I am because i feel it is a different thing than just arousel and attraction, but rather the specific individual, and compatibility with the opposite sex. I think about having my own child, from my own genes, and it is really exciting. Teaching them about being a fur, being a good person, and thinking that when they are old enough. There is just a certain excitement, having my own kin to relate to andinherit my looks and interests, rather than having someone from another mother, who looks nothing like you. Now, i am not dissing orphans, as they need a good parent to care for them, that their original parents were not able to. But a kid in my likeness, in any way, seems more exciting. I am slow of speech, and i might be missing important things, but the whole question is, what clasifies streight?
    Um...I'm really not sure what your question is...about being straight...

    ...It sounds as though you are romanticizing what it means to have children...and, I would desperately plead with you, to learn a whole lot more. And, if you really are qualified to properly raise children...consider adopting those that are already born, and need a good home, and upbringing...which may not include teaching them about being a fur...

    It seems to me though, that we may already be overpopulated...maybe give it a few more years, before you get too concerned about making babies...

    -Marka

  7. #7

    Default

    Being straight just means you want to have sex with the opposite sex. It's not really a choice, as being gay or bisexual or asexual isn't a choice. You just are what you are, and if I remember correctly, most people report knowing their sexual identity even before puberty. Being straight isn't usually reasoned out by way of the desire to procreate or not procreate. Many straight couples or straight singles wish to remain childless. Many gay people wish they had genetic offspring, even fantasizing about it being possible to have a natural born child with their same-sex partner/spouse. It seems like this might one day be possible, actually, as they've already done this with mice. So, I think the desire for children is irrelevant to sexual preference - as again, sexual preference isn't a choice people make for themselves.

    If Richard Dawkin's work The Selfish Gene is still valid in the scientific community today there's some truth to the desire to have one's own offspring versus raising a child without 50% of your genes. There's also been studies that show that people do tend to favor natural-born children to step-children. It's called The Cinderella Effect. As far as adopted children, the studies seemed mixed at best, perhaps pointing to no difference in treatment at all. Some studies showed parents put more time and effort towards the adopted child versus the natural born child; but in a lot of these cases this was due to the adopted child having more difficulties as often they were taken from abusive homes and thus needed extra attention. Therefore, your desire to have natural born children is a pretty basic biological function. Your genes 'want' to spread.

    If you do have a child one day, please don't 'teach them about being a fur.' That sounds emotionally/sexually abusive to me, intentionally exposing your children to your sexual activities. Maybe it's not a sexual thing to you, and that's alright, but I still wouldn't expose a child to that. It's a sexual fetish for many people, and that alone makes it not child-friendly. I don't know you in real life, and I'm trying not to judge you, but based on that I'd be rather worried for the safety of your children, to be quite honest.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Marka View Post
    Um...I'm really not sure what your question is...about being straight...

    ...It sounds as though you are romanticizing what it means to have children...and, I would desperately plead with you, to learn a whole lot more. And, if you really are qualified to properly raise children...consider adopting those that are already born, and need a good home, and upbringing...which may not include teaching them about being a fur...

    It seems to me though, that we may already be overpopulated...maybe give it a few more years, before you get too concerned about making babies...

    -Marka
    You go girl! I am so with you! Especially where you say give it some years before before getting concerned with that, AND, It seems that we may already be overpopulated!

    In reality Evtal, you are too young to be having and worrying about having kids, I AM too young to be having kids, a 25yo is still probably too young to be having kids, better to wait till your about 30. This way you've had time to have fun while your young and still can, and hopefully by the time your 30 you will be both financially and mentally able to raise a child properly and not be pressed with the hardships that all too often come with early parenthood, which can have a huge impact on your child and who they become. You want your child to have the best life possible, its about being selfless instead of selfish(selfish meaning having a child because you want to, and to be able to raise them to be exactly how you want(which will never happen)).

    I am also a firm supporter of the idea of overpopulation, you don't see it because it hasn't become a huge problem HERE yet. India Mumbai overpopulation - shocking view - YouTube this video can give you an idea of just one aspect of overpopulation. in places overpopulation is so extreme that people literally clamor over each other just to get around, people die from being trampled to death everyday and nobody notices or cares because they see it happen all the time. I'm not saying to never have kids, but be mindful of overpopulation because it is very real, i stress that no two people should ever have more than two children. Even so, with increased life expectancy numbers are still due to rise.

  9. #9

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySmoker View Post
    wtf means "streight" ???
    A typo of the word Straight

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-Nov-2012, 07:02
  2. Overcoming shyness and how to approach people/talk to people?
    By timmahtherebel in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 30-May-2010, 04:53
  3. Why are people annoyed by innocent people?
    By Calico in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-Jul-2009, 15:02
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 23-Dec-2008, 22:03

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.