Thread: Extremely close call

Default Extremely close call

I really thought I've been wearing shorts baggy enough. My mother called me out in front of everyone in the house, asking how many pairs of shorts I had on (which I've worn multiple pairs in the past) since it "looked like I had a full diaper on" - my brother broke into a hysterical giggle ( can't really blame him though) and she scolded him that it's not funny. I hate to lie but I imagine I'd be writing from a psych unit or homeless shelter if I didn't, so I said I had 2 pairs of shorts on. I couldn't exactly give a sensible answer why I was doing that either; it would just mess up everything now that everyone in the family thinks I'm making strides in being a viable person. I'll probably have to find a way to take the compulsion to the grave with me. I wish I didn't have to live with the extra paranoia though I wouldn't expect any inclination of understanding and tolerance if I came clean - nothing to gain and everything to lose

Quote Originally Posted by MOPaddED View Post
    I really thought I've been wearing shorts baggy enough. My mother called me out in front of everyone in the house, asking how many pairs of shorts I had on (which I've worn multiple pairs in the past) since it "looked like I had a full diaper on" - my brother broke into a hysterical giggle ( can't really blame him though) and she scolded him that it's not funny. I hate to lie but I imagine I'd be writing from a psych unit or homeless shelter if I didn't, so I said I had 2 pairs of shorts on. I couldn't exactly give a sensible answer why I was doing that either; it would just mess up everything now that everyone in the family thinks I'm making strides in being a viable person. I'll probably have to find a way to take the compulsion to the grave with me. I wish I didn't have to live with the extra paranoia though I wouldn't expect any inclination of understanding and tolerance if I came clean - nothing to gain and everything to lose
    It sounds like you're living in a very difficult situation. I teach in a junior high school, and a lot of the kids will wear their gym shorts under their regular shorts so they don't have to change down to their underwear in the locker room, but I don't guess this excuse would work for you. I guess you are just going to have to be very careful about wearing thick diapers. Though Goodnites are barely diapers, one can't really tell if you're wearing them, so that might give you some diaper time without showing. In any event, be careful so as to not bring down the wrath of judgmentalism on you!

Does sound pretty close :-/ I've been in similar situations though. Very, very nerve-racking! At least you made it out safe.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Though Goodnites are barely diapers, one can't really tell if you're wearing them, so that might give you some diaper time without showing.
    I agree. Even though they are thin, you can wear 2 and they are still pretty discrete and quiet and still feel pretty good. I have been wearing the past two weeks around everyone and nobody suspects a thing.