Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: does anyone else find this hard ordering off ebay

  1. #1
    babydiaper24

    Default does anyone else find this hard ordering off ebay

    I like the AB clothes on and that stuff sell for the AB commmunity but never can find anything in my size it like they make everything for large people and forget us small size people.

    what does everyone else think about ordering AB clothes on ebay and size problems.

  2. #2

    Default

    I looked at the stuff there it looks like its made for, one size fits all, and becasue I'm a small guy that stuff would be like a tent on me.

    The only way to get something would be to have it coustom made for you, and you have to watch those also, because some of the stuff is coustume quality, which means it just flimsy almost see thru cloth, like halloween coustumes.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by babydiaper24 View Post
    I like the AB clothes on and that stuff sell for the AB commmunity but never can find anything in my size it like they make everything for large people and forget us small size people.

    what does everyone else think about ordering AB clothes on ebay and size problems.
    I do, but I generally see the problem from the opposite side, most of the stuff on ebay that I would consider buying is too small.

  4. #4
    babydiaper24

    Default

    wow did't know use fabric like is there any good real online stor can get AB clothes and get my size fit me.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by babydiaper24 View Post
    wow did't know use fabric like is there any good real online stor can get AB clothes and get my size fit me.
    I have absolutely no clue as to what you are trying to say here.

  6. #6
    babydiaper24

    Default

    sorry I was typing fast it was getting late so I said did't know they use fabric like that on the clothes maked on ebay .

    Also said where good place order AB clothes online that is A cheap price or is not one size fit all .

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by babydiaper24 View Post
    sorry I was typing fast it was getting late so I said did't know they use fabric like that on the clothes maked on ebay .
    Some of the people selling are using quality material.



    Also said where good place order AB clothes online that is A cheap price or is not one size fit all .
    That depends upon your definition of cheap.

  8. #8
    babydiaper24

    Default

    like around 20 or 40 US dollars for AB clothing not near the 100 that to high of a price.

  9. #9

    Default

    I know one place, where I get all my *b clothes, the onesies are pretty reasonably priced, but the person sells mostly dresses really.

    Oh forgot the link >.< Here

  10. #10
    babydiaper24

    Default

    thank that kind price looking for there cheap have welll nice design to the AB clothes just need boy AB clothes not sissy baby lol.

Similar Threads

  1. maybe a good deal going on ebay right now...
    By h200420012 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-Dec-2008, 15:37
  2. Having a hard time socializing.
    By Secret in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-Aug-2008, 20:31
  3. Ebay...SCAMS?
    By baby_mike in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-Jun-2008, 16:39

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.