Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: face showing

Default face showing

just wondering how many people post photos showing there face here. i show my face on facebook to my friends only and kinda want to post them here too. so i was just wondering how many people would start to post photos showing there face if i did too?

My face is not a pretty sight, giggles

Quote Originally Posted by terig View Post
    My face is not a pretty sight, giggles
    It's a cruel irony innit, not to look on the outside like we feel on the inside. Mine is too 100% red-blooded in appearance to be doing 'this' - mirrors only further twist the knife in deeper

While I would like to give a face...and a voice...to my writ...I'm a bit guarded still, in submitting my image...I think that I like what you imagine me to look like, better...

-Marka

My face is in my avatar, but it's the dog. I have trouble being taken seriously by my students. They keep offering me dog biscuits and I just can't refuse.

On a serious note, no, I wouldn't do that. I could post a picture of me when I was about 10, holding my dog, but pictures of us as kids isn't allowed.

The only person I would even consider sharing my face with on here would be my Uncle Leppard.

With the ability to search google for images I wouldn't post a image of your face. Even if it isn't good enough to find it now, it might be some day, month, year soon. and ones its on the internet...

I just can't. I would have so many of the ladies hitting on me.
    And then there are the guys. I'm straight, so I wouldn't want to lead them on.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by computerProgrammer View Post
    With the ability to search google for images I wouldn't post a image of your face. Even if it isn't good enough to find it now, it might be some day, month, year soon. and ones its on the internet...
    Yeah, this... even if it's in a 'viewable by EC+' gallery or something, you don't know what other people will do with your image - so share with discretion people!

I have on a few occasions, but I tend to be rather bold in who I am, not necessarily always the best decision.