Thread: Etsy for AB/DL? Could this be a new Frontier?

Default Etsy for AB/DL? Could this be a new Frontier?

Ok I have not seen very much on here about anything of this kind quite yet, though here it goes. I have just started selling my items on Etsy.com. This site is a huge hit around my area, and it seems around the US. I find baby items of every kind. Though I wonder if

A. Has anyone here ever used this site?
    B. Did you find anything AB/DL on this site?
    C. Would you like to?
    D. Should someone that is selling things such as baby items on here offer AB/DL in the Custom order area?

I was wondering because I have a number of blankets and other things that I have made for adult size’s and would love to see if anyone would like to find such things on this site.
    Right now I only have my ceramics on here though. check out mine and see if it would work Tigersmoon.etsy.com.

Never heard of Etsy until now. Just checked it out to see what kinds of baby items are offered. Looks like it's mostly items made out of fabric like blankets and clothing from what I saw by doing searches. Do they have any baby gear items for sale as well?

~Pramrider

Quote Originally Posted by Pramrider View Post
    Never heard of Etsy until now. Just checked it out to see what kinds of baby items are offered. Looks like it's mostly items made out of fabric like blankets and clothing from what I saw by doing searches. Do they have any baby gear items for sale as well?

~Pramrider
    Etsy (as far as I'm aware) is a place to sell handmade items, such as knitted or sewn items, so I'm not sure how likely they would be to have baby gear.