Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you think...

baby_mike_luvr

Arrow What do you think...

You all share a common thing. Don't you think that people that you share a common ground would be open to help with off topic things. Or should you share life experiences with people you can't trust who will only critze you so what do you think let me no...

I think that the common ground we ( include yourself too )share here is the starting point to finding more common areas (and differences) with the others that inhabit this space. To me, that process of discovery allows me to "know" everyone else here, (to the extent that I can know anyone anonymously) and be able to ask for and give help or advice, where needed or asked for, on topic or off.

In the anonymity of the site, sharing life stories and events that shape who you have become, trust is less of an issue, I think. Generally, there is a shared trust we have with other members because of the sensitive feelings attached to why we are here, otherwise we wouldn't bare our souls (or at least give details that show how we arrive at a certain point of view about things) and be able to give and ask for help dealing with issues beyond the physical.

The "people you can't trust who will only criticize" are real, or on the site?

If they are real, and you don't think they can be trusted with what you want to talk about, then you need to find A)someone you DO trust IRL if it is a big thing, and B) look here.

baby_mike_luvr

I am wondering because a friend of mine came and asked for help and someone just bashed him and I think it just isn't right.

Quote Originally Posted by baby_mike_luvr View Post
    I am wondering because a friend of mine came and asked for help and someone just bashed him and I think it just isn't right.
    And you asked to let things die, gotta love hypocrisy, I left the thread not bothering you anymore and you come here and make this, thanks.

baby_mike_luvr

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    And you asked to let things die, gotta love hypocrisy, I left the thread not bothering you anymore and you come here and make this, thanks.
    I did it because I wanted to know if people like you are common in this forum or if its just you who is a jerk to people who need help I made no reference to you what's so ever. You are the one who came and announced that you are the one I was talking about. OK Fallen I have let it go I just wanted to know how things are run here okay. Stay away from me and I'll do the same to you unless you are bashing a random person because I will speak up because it is the right thing to do.

I did it because I wanted to know if people like you are common in this forum or if its just you who is a jerk to people who need help I made no reference to you what's so ever. You are the one who came and announced that you are the one I was talking about. OK Fallen I have let it go I just wanted to know how things are run here okay. Stay away from me and I'll do the same to you unless you are bashing a random person because I will speak up because it is the right thing to do.

Whatever, realize that 'bashing' and criticizing someone are two different things, you don't like my opinion deal with it, don't go and make another thread to whine in because someone has a negative opinion, the world isn't all happy and nice, grow up and deal with it.

baby_mike_luvr

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Whatever, realize that 'bashing' and criticizing someone are two different things, you don't like my opinion deal with it, don't go and make another thread to whine in because someone has a negative opinion, the world isn't all happy and nice, grow up and deal with it.
    Well you need to grow up and be a little less full of your self. You think you are so awesome that you have to go around and come up to someone and say they don't know anything well guess what you are immature and you need to get over your self.

You all share a common thing. Don't you think that people that you share a common ground would be open to help with off topic things.
    We all share the fact each of us was born naked and with nothing and that one day all of us will be dead and everyone is again equal in death. That's the most common thing I think we all share.

baby_mike_luvr

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    We all share the fact each of us was born naked and with nothing and that one day all of us will be dead and everyone is again equal in death. That's the most common thing I think we all share.
    Yeah that is true but shouldn't people here be able to talk about other things not just about the fetish because people are open about that why can't they about other things? With out being bashed. you know just helpful help not being mean you know.

Yeah that is true but shouldn't people here be able to talk about other things not just about the fetish because people are open about that why can't they about other things?
    We already do exactly that. Most of the topics on Adisc aren't even about diapers.