Thread: Kinds of AB/DL

Default Kinds of AB/DL

I am a little confused about what kind of AB/DL I am. I know I like diapers (preferably pink) and a pacifier, but I am very confused about the other aspects of the AB/DL life style. I am not allowed to use diapers util I move out, so I mainly just mastrubates to my thoughts about diapers, but the scene I think of often vary. Sometimes it is a ''mistress'' that takes ''care''of me. Some times it is just the thought about wearing diapers...... I don't really know what to think about it anymore.

First of all, I've read your threads and it looks like you haven't properly introduced yourself to the group. Can you tell us what your other hobbies and interested are besides ab/dl tendencies?

Second, you have to realize that wearing diapers is a fetish. Your description above tells me this is what you have - a diaper fetish. Nothing wrong with it, it's just the way you are. The ab/dl lifestyle has a wide range of extremes, anywhere from wearing a diaper and not using it to wearing one, using it for it's intended purpose and dressing like a baby.

Relax and enjoy your feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Tnecniw View Post
    I am a little confused about what kind of AB/DL I am. I know I like diapers (preferably pink) and a pacifier, but I am very confused about the other aspects of the AB/DL life style. I am not allowed to use diapers util I move out, so I mainly just mastrubates to my thoughts about diapers, but the scene I think of often vary. Sometimes it is a ''mistress'' that takes ''care''of me. Some times it is just the thought about wearing diapers...... I don't really know what to think about it anymore.

I can NOT comment on the AB stuff, as well, it's not within my range of interests...

But about the Diaper part: WHY are you "NOT ALLOWED" to wear?
    I mean, you're of legal age (18), and frankly speaking: What type of underwear you wear should ONLY BE YOUR business and certainly not anyone else'
    Don't understand.

I would say i'm more AB then DL as i like dressing up like a toddler if and when i can i do wear and use my nappies i don't find nappies a sexual thing as more of a comfort feeling i get from them i love my soft toys or any think cute i love to play and chat 25 going on 3 Giggles i have AB Daddy that takes care of me when he can and we have play time.
    It comes very natural to me being little like its just apart of who i am i try not to over think things tho some time i do and get into a right old mess.
    There are up's and downs in the AB/DL world but just take it as it comes. Leo

I like diapers sexually and physically I also like to use them for their intended use. I am probably one of the few ABDLs who have some very extreme intrests when it comes to diapering so it all differs for everyone. Some people like the kind and gentle side of diapers and some like the more extreme things.

I totally get what you are trying to say about "not being allowed" to wear. If I had to guess you would be similar to me. Before I got my apartment recently my mom would just root through my belongings like they were hers. Once she found my diaper stash and other things she stopped :P. My advice to you is just wear diapers under your clothes if it really is that much of an issue than maybe you should try to boss around your parents about what they wear :P

I always kept my diapers secret from my parents, my stepmom would go through my stuff and has found them at least a few times but they never asked me about them and to this day we have never talked about it. I would use good judgement when considering whether or not to rebel or not against your parents. bottom line it is their house and they can kick you out if they want to now that your an adult.

I am Pure DL, i dont have any AB tendencies. I just like how diapers feel and I enjoy using them, they are also one of my very few turn ons. For me my thoughts are really just about the feeling of wetting, or waking up wet, sometimes i will also watch vids of other people(usually just women) wetting diapers and imagine how it feels to them. Based on what you've said in this post id say your DL, sissy/LG, with mild ab tendencies. I hope everything works out for you, and that you figure out who you really are. Don't give up on yourself and your desires, were all different and special, those of us with diaper interests just a slightly rarer variety of special.