Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Like a Bolt from the Blue!

BLACKandWHITE

Default Like a Bolt from the Blue!

Here I am!

I've appeared from the nothingness to greet all that is something... Or, at least a part of it...

I guess I should start with the obvious stuff:

I'm 18

I'm Christian

I'm Canadian

I've been a DL since childhood (although obtaining any diapers is made VERY complicated for me)

Somewhere along the way I liked furries too

I enjoy a good variety in videogames

also animes and drawing and art

and swords and guns

and stuff...

If I set my profile correctly, it shouldn't have any info on my gender or orientation, there is no real reason behind why not, except that I'm not here to date anyone (at least its not a goal). If it really bugs you though, I'm a straight male.

Not really much more to emphasize here, but I'm open to any questions (and I mean any questions). Also open to friends (lest I get lonely over here in the cold), I'm not so open to asking people myself.

And thanks in advance to anyone reading!

Hello BLACKandWHITE and welcome to the group.

This is a very informative introduction.

What are your plans for the future?

More specifically are you going to go to college or do you have a career path already going?

Hope to talk to you more soon, and again welcome to the group.

Interesting introduction.

I am an Atheist Agnostic myself but I do my best to not let political and/or religious beliefs divide me or define who I am individually or with others.

I also used to be big on video gaming myself, although I may be growing out of it.

And you do have the right to privacy but since Adisc is a support forum the more we know about you (that is not entirely identifiable to who you are) the more we can help on a larger spectrum.

And my name is Michael - aka, Fantastic Mr. Fox. Welcome.

welcome i hope you make tons of friends. i myself is also new so im still figuring most stuff out but if you wanna talk let me know

Welcome to the site. I'm always happy to see another Canadian join. I'm from Ottawa myself.

Hi there hon, I like stuff as well! What's your user icon of, it's hard for me to make out

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

Stay dry and happy!

BLACKandWHITE

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    Hello BLACKandWHITE and welcome to the group.

This is a very informative introduction.

What are your plans for the future?

More specifically are you going to go to college or do you have a career path already going?

Hope to talk to you more soon, and again welcome to the group.
    I would like to get into the video-game industry, haven't started anything serious yet though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feefers View Post
    Hi there hon, I like stuff as well! What's your user icon of, it's hard for me to make out
    Its just a mysterious hooded guy I drew up in about a minute, played with some weird shading too. Not much more to it than that.

Hello

I got your request. Glad to meet you.

I see you are interested in science.

I did biomedical research for 19 yrs. What field of science are you interested in?

BLACKandWHITE

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    Hello

I got your request. Glad to meet you.

I see you are interested in science.

I did biomedical research for 19 yrs. What field of science are you interested in?
    I'm mostly into physics, but I'm also interested in psychology, astronomy, biology, and chemistry among other things. I haven't taken any extensive courses into any fields of science, I'm mostly self taught from reading curricular books (I was home-schooled), I learn a lot from wikipedia as well. I'm a bit of a self-proclaimed genius, I know I'm not the smartest person in the world, but I can understand a good handful of almost any study. Understanding might be about the limit for me right now though, I've never put anything into practice, but I probably could if I actually tried to (given the right training).

19 years in biomedical research though, I can't compete with that, I would've had to have started at 2 years old (would've given me nightmares). I noticed you're profile says your retired/disabled but, were you at one time working in medical practice?