Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gta 5

I've managed to avoid the hype. I haven't watched any trailers, and yet, I've been a fan since the original GTA.

I'm looking forward to being surprised.

Im with you Bro its driving me crazy hehe not long now hang in there dude

It's such a pity that there's no PC version, I don't have any other consoles.

Quote Originally Posted by LaLoneDigi View Post
    I've managed to avoid the hype. I haven't watched any trailers, and yet, I've been a fan since the original GTA.

I'm looking forward to being surprised.

Well make sure your padded up when you play because your going to crap yourself on the size of the map alone

I'm holding out for the PC version myself. In the meantime, I'll check it out at a friend's house.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LilBiker View Post
    Well make sure your padded up when you play because your going to crap yourself on the size of the map alone
    lol. I'll take your word for it.

Got it for the PS3, gonna pick it up monday night at the release.

Dam lol i have not pre ordered i did but block busters when bust and took my money. So im not sure if i can get one on the day it comes out unless i order it of amazon may be ?

Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    Dam lol i have not pre ordered i did but block busters when bust and took my money. So im not sure if i can get one on the day it comes out unless i order it of amazon may be ?
    are you telling me you have no other store in your area that will take pre-orders other than the now dead blockbuster?

Well we have game but i think i may well be to late as it come out in 2 days not really sure if i can still pre order it.
    But i think i can still get it on Amazon i hope