Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diapers are one thing

Default Diapers are one thing

So I have recently told my wife that I would like to try a bottle and pacifier out. Her response was not what I was hoping for. She thinks it is a bad idea to go any further with my AB/ABDL. She is completely fine with me wearing and using my diapers, but that is where that ends. I tried telling her there was a possibility that it could help me quit smoking, but that was not a good enough reason for her. Does anyone have any advice on this?

Take it slow. She may come around in time, but don't be too eager. My husband wasn't thrilled with a paci right away either. It just takes people time to adjust. You have to make sure you also have balance so she still knows the man she married. I have a very accepting husband but I know if I spend too much time in toddler mode he may feel neglected. Patience and balance- the hardest part is over, the rest just takes time.

I'm lucky. After I came out to my wife, she once asked me if I'd like a pacifier. I'm more into baby bottles, and I'm drinking from one now as I'm in bed with my wife. But I can understand where a spouse might feel this is upping the anti, so to speak. The impression that people get from us (AB/DL) is when they see pictures of an adult baby in full baby clothes, bonnet, and sucking a pacifier. It's a hard mental image to overcome.

Give your wife some time to get used to the diapers. Perhaps a sippy cup might be your next move. Most of the time during evenings I'm drinking from a sippy cup. My wife even got me to drink V-8 juice during dinner by saying I could use a sippy cup. I don't like to eat vegetable, sigh. I'm afraid my dog persona is very much carnivorous.

Introduce her to the world of AB/DL and show her that we're not just all perverted freaks. That some are actually married, have good jobs, run businesses and live normal everyday lives outside of AB/DL.

Good luck.

thank you all for your replies, all of you were right and sometime tonight she is going to join our sight tonight MrFox and mattikins and dogbaoy yal were right in the fact she is starting to warm up to this more and more
    Last edited by babymike1985; 18-Sep-2013 at 18:47.

my little side is satisfied

urges still come and go but, they are small ones and don't last long

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I'm lucky. After I came out to my wife, she once asked me if I'd like a pacifier. I'm more into baby bottles, and I'm drinking from one now as I'm in bed with my wife. But I can understand where a spouse might feel this is upping the anti, so to speak. The impression that people get from us (AB/DL) is when they see pictures of an adult baby in full baby clothes, bonnet, and sucking a pacifier. It's a hard mental image to overcome.

Give your wife some time to get used to the diapers. Perhaps a sippy cup might be your next move. Most of the time during evenings I'm drinking from a sippy cup. My wife even got me to drink V-8 juice during dinner by saying I could use a sippy cup. I don't like to eat vegetable, sigh. I'm afraid my dog persona is very much carnivorous.
    i hate to break it to ya dogboy but your not the only one who dosent like vegetables. i havent eated vegetables for years now haha.

you have planted the idea in her head and now she may go away and think on it..... u maybe surprised to find one for xmas ...... she may change her mind.... but give her time and dont badger her about it.... may be a pacifier is a good idea....everytime you want a cigarette .... pop a pacifier in instead... Good luck x

Quote Originally Posted by Baby23 View Post
    you have planted the idea in her head and now she may go away and think on it..... u maybe surprised to find one for xmas ...... she may change her mind.... but give her time and dont badger her about it.... may be a pacifier is a good idea....everytime you want a cigarette .... pop a pacifier in instead... Good luck x
    yeah i will give it time, she has recently joined to get a better understanding about it all, however like i said my urges come and go if it happens then cool beans if not i can live with that too