Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cross dessing?

skyfoxpup

Default cross dessing?

I had an interesting conversation with a friend she said that she thinks that everyone trys cross dressing at least once. What I was woundering if this is true?

Nope can't say i have. But i do wonder what i would look like in bra and panities. Giggles

If she means tried on undergarments, and what Leo said about thinking of it, I'm sure everyone has. I doubt though that everyone has done themselves up in a complete ensemble in the privacy of their bedroom. I'm not quite ready for "The Birdcage" myself but I don't limit it to just a couple of dainties and calling it good either

what i think she means is that everybody has tried on their mom's heels etc., or gone trick or treating as the opposite sex. At my middle and high school we had "spirit week" the week of the first homecoming for football where each day has a theme and those who participate earn points for their class and the winning class wins something like a party or an early release day. Every year they have the infamous gender bender day, where you come to school as the opposite sex for the day, astoundingly we would have a decent turnout id estimate around 10-15%. i did it every year, getting increasingly more brave every year, my senior year i wore a full dress complete with a d-cup stuffed with 2 t-shirts (i wrapped them around sharpies so the ends stuck out like nipples, LOL), heels, and on the bus ride to school i had the girls do my hair and make up and even got some nice perfume for an added bonus, the only male clothing i had was my boxers.

I think it's the norm, soft and silky, lace and ribbons, what more could you want?????

No, not everyone. I know many men and women never crossdress.

Quote Originally Posted by mistysummers View Post
    i dont think i could ever stop crossdressing, lol
    Giggles, you are sooo cute

skyfoxpup

Quote Originally Posted by MOPaddED View Post
    If she means tried on undergarments, and what Leo said about thinking of it, I'm sure everyone has. I doubt though that everyone has done themselves up in a complete ensemble in the privacy of their bedroom. I'm not quite ready for "The Birdcage" myself but I don't limit it to just a couple of dainties and calling it good either
    She means pants and shirts and stuff like that