Thread: Should i wear ?

Default Should i wear ?

Hi all just a quick one

I am visiting London sat-wed as i am visiting Thorpe park , i am going with a group of friends , any opinions if i should wear or not , i do want to but, i don't want to risk getting caught ie smells , changing ,spares we are staying in a hotel with our own bathroom so i suppose it cant be that bad can it ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deano13 View Post
    Hi all just a quick one

I am visiting London sat-wed as i am visiting Thorpe park , i am going with a group of friends , any opinions if i should wear or not , i do want to but, i don't want to risk getting caught ie smells , changing ,spares we are staying in a hotel with our own bathroom so i suppose it cant be that bad can it ?

Thanks
    If your friends don't know, and you don't want to get caught because of smell or while changing; I will say, "Don't wear".

But that's my opinion. You are free to do as you wish.

But I think it would be hard for them to not notice, if you have to carry a spare diaper with you, or take awhile to change when you are in the bathroom.

This sounds like a tough boat to try to float through rough sees my friend. If you were going alone to a strange area then that would be very low risk, but being that you'll be with multiple friends it sounds a lot too risky to me. You mentioned you're staying @ a hotel with a single bathroom among you. First off, hotels offer no isolation in the rooms and one bathroom fits that bill. How would you be able to dispose of the used diapers?
    I think the wearing part would be easily concealed, and maybe even the wetting part so long as you don't spring a leak, but the rest of it sounds quite risky.

If you are going with a group you are really at risk of being caught.

I would say that whether or not there is a high risk of being caught I wouldn't be enjoying my trip half as much because the worry would always be in the back of my mind.

So my suggestion would be, Don't wear on this trip and just allow yourself to have a great time with your friends.

i say wear, eventually your friends are going to find out one way or another. if they are true friends then you have nothing to worry about. all my true friends have understood and support me fully. i wear 24/7 no matter wear i go and my friends are still by my side.

My only advise would be if you do wear, don't go in them if changing, smells, and disposal is gonna be a problem.

If you know these people well they should know you wear- all of my frien. Do- If they dont then as far as they know you have a medical issue- ;-)