Thread: hello everyone

Default hello everyone

Hi everyone, I'm not new to the site, but after creating a profile awhile back and never posting anything, I have apparently become a lurker. So here goes my attempt at introducing myself.

I am currently a senior in college, and I am looking forward to sending out applications this semester. I found this site nearly a year ago while researching my interests in diapers, and I have been coming back regularly to read all the different posts. My main interests include hunting, watching or playing most any sport, spending time with my family, and riding trails on dirtbikes. I'm only expecting to maybe chat with a few people who might have similar interest as I do, and to maybe come out of my shell a little bit.

Well, that's it from me for now. thanks for reading.

Quote Originally Posted by mississippi View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm not new to the site, but after creating a profile awhile back and never posting anything, I have apparently become a lurker. So here goes my attempt at introducing myself.

I am currently a senior in college, and I am looking forward to sending out applications this semester. I found this site nearly a year ago while researching my interests in diapers, and I have been coming back regularly to read all the different posts. My main interests include hunting, watching or playing most any sport, spending time with my family, and riding trails on dirtbikes. I'm only expecting to maybe chat with a few people who might have similar interest as I do, and to maybe come out of my shell a little bit.

Well, that's it from me for now. thanks for reading.
    Welcome back Mississippi! I'm glad to see you join us. I look forward to seeing your thread posts soon. I'm an occasional deer hunter. What kind of hunting do you do?

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome back Mississippi! I'm glad to see you join us. I look forward to seeing your thread posts soon. I'm an occasional deer hunter. What kind of hunting do you do?
    mostly deer, but occasionally turkey as well. I also like dove and duck hunting.

Excellent! I've always wanted to go wild turkey hunting. It's very limited where I live.