Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The end of Target sleepers

Default The end of Target sleepers

I was wondering if anyone else has noticed that target no longer has the xl(16-18) size this year its confirmed on the website and in store around here. Im wondering if it's still early and the xl will come out later or even the large was sized up? They seem to have women ones as well but those arent on the site as well atleast locally.
    Im wondering if footed pj are no longer fashion and won't be carried by any stores this year as well? So far sears, macys, wallmart, and meijer dont have any posted but I do reallize that stock change over is just beginning.

it is alwas like winter over here in the united kingdom. one moment its summer, then you blink and its winter.

T

My sleepers came from Kmart, they had them last year and in 2010. They're in the women's section and are even available in plus sizes.

on a lighter note I got mine from babypants. its much better than I thought it would be.

T

all the nick and nora sleepers go up to xl.

I've seen sleepers at the Target around the corner from me when I went to the store last month. They looked huge to me tall-wise, but I'm also 4' 11" in shoes. Sorry, I didn't check the sizes. Couldn't reach them to take any down and they only had 4 options far as colors. Zebra-print, sock monkey, pink, and a blue. I typically buy my sleepers from Footed Pajamas: The Best Footie Pajamas for the Whole Family!. Fantastic quality, and if you hit a sale you can get an amazing deal as far as price goes.

Quote Originally Posted by tennismad View Post
    on a lighter note I got mine from babypants. its much better than I thought it would be
    Oh god they're snuggly! Not as crazy as all in ones, though. (Albeit like...30% of the price of a cuddle fleece all in one)

Quote Originally Posted by DeftLeppard View Post
    all the nick and nora sleepers go up to xl.
    Where are those found?

Also I know sleepers are a winter thing but stores like to put them out for the fall change over which is starting to happen in my area. I havent tried any of the new target sleepers so maybe they upsized them but that doesnt seem likely. The only reason I liked the target sleepers was for the price of 9-15 you could get a really good quality sleeper without having to spend 60+.

Also I have been looking at kmart with no luck right now or sears either as they had some really nice ones last year as well made by joe boxer but i dont think change over has occured at those stores yet as they are just starting clearance racks.