Thread: Home alone

Default Home alone

I know there had been a lot of posts of people just saying that they have a chance to be alone for a bit. But I couldn't help it :P I want too share my excitement. I have a weekend to my self to be a little boy

I haven't been hone alone in so long. in planning on wearing 24/7. Or I guess I should call it 24/3.

My only wish is that I had more AB clothes but just don't have the money

Well that's it, thanks for listening.

Those short periods where I'd be on my own were mana from Heaven or somewhere. Make sure you have a contingency plan for early return, but have a great time

Enjoy having your little time and have lots of fun Leo

I love it when I get those opportunities. The only issue is that you're alone, which means you're an adult, since little kids can't be left home alone. It would be so nice to have a caretaker!

Awesome. Have a great 3 days! As someone who would not want to go 24/7, 3 days is the perfect long weekend amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWorld08 View Post
    Awesome. Have a great 3 days! As someone who would not want to go 24/7, 3 days is the perfect long weekend amount of time.
    Yeah I would not want to wear 24/7. But having a weekend where I can try wearing all day is great.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMozart View Post
    I love it when I get those opportunities. The only issue is that you're alone, which means you're an adult, since little kids can't be left home alone. It would be so nice to have a caretaker!
    Yeah, I'll probably live off of hamburgers and KD