Thread: Hey everyone

Default Hey everyone

Hello! Who are you?:

I'm joining after lurking around for a few months, I'm from Portugal, I have completed college, I'm currently employed but not the kind of job I really want to so looking to change that.

What brings you here?:

My first abdl memories are from the age of 2/3 to 5ish, I remember one time crawling around the table in our living room pretending to be a baby, trying to put on a cloth diaper that was from a medium-size doll once and remembering that my old pacifier was still around and one night when was asleep I grabbed it and put on my mouth hoping to put away and not get caught but I fell asleep with it and wake up the next morning by my parents, was so embarrased but they didn't think too much of it and were smilling, maybe because I was still very young, however I never found that pacifier again.

After kindergarten I went to primary school and the whole thing seemed to disappear, I didn't think too much of it, it's not like I had a deep interest in diapers and feeling babyish.

However when I hit puberty it came back stronger and attached to sexual feelings. This is part of the reason why I joined to find more knowledge about it because when it came back we already had a computer and internet and it was around 1999 so almost immediately I knew what it was and was introduced to the words AB/DL, however I never explored it too much, and there have always been questions. I used to stuff toilet paper and later towels and clothing on my underwear pretending I was wearing a diaper I also developed a strong interest in pictures and movies of girls in diapers and regressing, eventually this became more prevalent, so for awhile since I was a teenager to now (mid-twenties) my only relation with abdl was that with the occasional pretending to wear diapers.

In this last 6 months I found myself able to buy abdl stuff, before I was living with people I knew (family/friends) so ordering online was out of my mind and I never got the courage to go to the supermarket and buy diapers that didn't really appeal to me. But finally I bought some pacifiers and diapers from ABU and more recently some Fabine diapers and it has been interesting. I find it to be more of a fetish like it has always been and not a lifestyle which seems to be for some.

What are your other interests?:

I like football (soccer for americans but I hate calling it that) and used to play in my teens, I love music from many different genres and eras altoguh I prefer rock blues from the late 60's and early 70's and modern stuff that has that vibe so things like stoner rock, alternative, blues-rock and I play guitar, acoustic and electric. I also enjoy playing videogames in the last years I've been playing more mmorpg's like WoW and GW2, I'm a huge fan of fantasy and sci-fi. I'm more of a nerd although you couldn't tell by my post because I mentioned that I play sports and guitar but I really am more of nerd than anything else.

What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I'm looking for answers and information, I've never really meet virtually or irl people that share the same interest and I'm not really looking for that in specific, just to talk and say my opinions. What I like about this website from all the others is the apparent emphasis on approaching this topic seriously and maturely and trying to support and guide people to live balanced lives.

Heyla, Johnni; no, this is definitely the place to meet like-minded and interested people. You might consider checking out the IRC Chatroom, you get all kinds of people and discussions there. Also, there's a moderately active MMO Community hidden around here: I'm staying away, lost too many days to WarCrack . . . .

Olá! Welcome to ADISC!

I am a big fan of Portuguese food and culture, and the people are very hospitable, been there a few times myself. Whats the diaper scene like out there? Are adult diapers easy to get hold of?

You seem like a cool dude Johnni, welcome to ADISC. Nice to see more like-minded people on this site.

Oh, and I'm a big fan of Portugal. Great country, I'd love to visit it some day. Rock on bud.

Thanks everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Traemo View Post
    Also, there's a moderately active MMO Community hidden around here: I'm staying away, lost too many days to WarCrack . . . .
    Lol yeah I don't play much these days, only very casually.

Quote Originally Posted by RouteLeader View Post
    I am a big fan of Portuguese food and culture, and the people are very hospitable, been there a few times myself. Whats the diaper scene like out there? Are adult diapers easy to get hold of?
    I'm guessing you've been to Algarve, I used to go there every summer with my family, I loved seeing the streets and beaches full of foreigners mostly British, great times.

You can buy some from the supermarket but I've never done it.