Thread: Greetings!

Default Greetings!

Hi everyone, I'm BabyMozart! My username was inspired by one of my most-watched videos when I was a real toddler. Although I am male on the outside, I'm a little girl at heart and love being one when I'm in private - including wearing diapers, of course.

My main interest is music (what most people would know as classical music). I play in a community orchestra and other assorted gigs around town. I also love writing music, since I can express myself creatively in a way that can't be done with anything else. Besides that, I love ingesting whatever random knowledge I can find about almost anything. I particularly love math!

P.S. What is this trackback thing on the post writing page?

Hi! what instrument do you play? I love anything from the Baroque period, my fav composer being Locatelli. Yours?

Welcome to ADISC BabyMozart.

I have never used the trackback thing, in fact, I never noticed it, so I can't help you there but I am sure someone will reply soon.

What I did want to say is I too am interested in classical music. I particularly the organ music of Bach, Widor, Elgar and others. Although I very much like full orchestra compositions of Beethoven and others.

What instrument do you play? I play a little (very little) organ (the organ disguises my mistakes better than most other instruments ).

Again, welcome.

Hello and welcome Baby Mozart!! I studied classical music at college, which was fun! I don't however understand how anyone could ever love maths!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDexter View Post
    I don't however understand how anyone could ever love maths!!

hey dexter im a big fan of mathes heheeh.

I gues its just us intelligent people that like maths MWAHAHHAHA jk

Quote Originally Posted by TheDexter View Post
    Hello and welcome Baby Mozart!! I studied classical music at college, which was fun! I don't however understand how anyone could ever love maths!!
    I honestly don't understand how anyone could ever NOT love the awesomeness of math(s)! (I live in America, so it's math for me, not maths.)

To answer what other people are asking, I play the (French) horn.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMozart View Post
    I honestly don't understand how anyone could ever NOT love the awesomeness of math(s)! (I live in America, so it's math for me, not maths.)
    I second that! Math is awesome and sublime.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMozart View Post

To answer what other people are asking, I play the (French) horn.
    I just never excelled at it. I did have a fantastic maths teacher at high school who tried really really hard with me, but it was just never my forte.

And the French horn is nice. Someone in my class at college played it. I primarily play the saxophone.