Thread: im the new guy

Default im the new guy

Hey my name is Eric
    I just found this site a few weeks ago..thought I would check it out. I am incontinent (pee only) and have been since about 14yrs old.It is neurological so my brain doesnt always tell my bladder to hold.I am way into music of all kinds.I like to play drums.Mostly hand drums.I love to hand with my wife and kidos.Well thats me :-)

Quote Originally Posted by mayeyeplease View Post
    Hey my name is Eric
    I just found this site a few weeks ago..thought I would check it out. I am incontinent (pee only) and have been since about 14yrs old.It is neurological so my brain doesnt always tell my bladder to hold.I am way into music of all kinds.I like to play drums.Mostly hand drums.I love to hand with my wife and kidos.Well thats me :-)
    Welcome mayeyeplease! Glad to see you check us out. You say you're into drums and music. Are you in a band? What kind of games do you play with your kids?

Hi. I am also into music of all kinds though don't play anything. I would like to welcome you into the prefolds No, but seriously good to have you aboard.

I am not in a band atm but I want to join the Worship team at my church and maybe join a band at some point. I play anything my girls want to play. They are 5 and 2 year old girls so they don't really stick to playing one thing for very long so I mostly chase them around...Its a lot of fun tho!!!!

.I am way into music of all kinds.I like to play drums.Mostly hand drums
    then you may want to be in touch with this other member .
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings-introductions/78159-kon-nichiwa-im-supercutebomb.html#post1100543

- - - Updated - - -

They're into congas and bongos