Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: College: the good and the bad ( for me )

Default College: the good and the bad ( for me )

Hello all! I just recently got settled into my college and...its a much different than what I expected. I am discovering what its like to be independent, truly, for the first time and its amazing. So far, I'm doing good social wise but the one thing I don't like about this is my newfound limitations to my AB side.

I was used to wearing for the majority of the time back home, but now I really don't have too much personal time for my little side. So, can anyone give me a few tips on dealing or something; I'm overjoyed that I made it this far in my life but I am not too fond of the sacrifices that come with it.

-Scar

I'm sure you'll find time for it, but you'll have to give it time. If you have roommates and find out and learn their schedules you'll probably find time mostly coming on the weekends.
    I hope you enjoy your time in college and get a good education to help you later on in life.

Bad - No one is there to hold your hand
    Good- if you face the wall at night no one can see you sucking your paci
    bad-if you cry people wont be so forgiving
    Good- Time alone in your room w/o roommates is great for wearing homework can be done when they are around
    Just started college myself... it can be dificult. But we shall prevail with our littles in tact

My honest advice? Focus above all else on two things: academics and socializing. Do well in your courses, make new friends, get to know professors, try new things and as cheesy as it sounds actively work at having fun while you're there.

When the urge strikes make some time for your AB side but, ultimately, there will be periods where you'll be too busy to have those urges. Don't worry about that, just go with the flow and enjoy your time as an undergrad: it will fly by.

Well, the school year just started. Trust me, your social life will probably wind down as the semester progresses. As more work comes along, you won't have as much time to hang out with friends. One thing I did when I had a heavy work load, but wanted to indulge in my little side, was wear a diaper (under normal clothes) while studying or doing homework. Sometimes I would even suck on my pacifier and throw it in my desk drawer as soon as I heard the door unlocking.

Do you have a roommate? If so, learn their schedule as best as you can.
    CAUTION: Don't put all your trust in your roommates schedule! There were a couple incidents last year where I had to pull off a couple "ninja diaper changes" under my blankets because my roommate came back to our dorm on a few nights that she was normally in her boyfriend's apartment for. Even when you finally find some Little time for yourself, don't get too comfortable. Think about how to hide what you're doing in the event that your roommate does make a surprise appearance.

You won't ever lose you Little side, but college can keep you pretty busy and can possibly distract you from your urge to regress. But you can always get creative and find some way to appease your Little side! Even if it's something as simple as holding a plushie while you sleep

As a college instructor, I can say lots of folks explore their sexuality when first out of high school. At least here on the West coast. I see furries (headgear only) quite a bit, and have asked about it. Diapers can easily be explained away, and if your paci gets found, it's merely a token of your rave-filled early teens...a memento, you might say. Other otems might be harder to explain, but maybe those things, onesies and the like, can be stored for appropriate use.

On another note, although I'm older, it seems you kids today are more accepting of sexual kinks. That's pretty cool.

PS, get offa my lawn!

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    My honest advice? Focus above all else on two things: academics and socializing.
    I can do the academics, but I'm generally not so drawn to socializing. It doesn't help that my roommate is very quiet (from what I have seen), like me. Nonetheless, I totally agree with your suggestion about making academics the priority.

What Near said. I recently started college as well, and while I am enjoying the freedom of not having my parents around to hide my diapers, my studies and the social experience of being an undergraduate student at a university are more important right now.

Near made a good point. College is way too important and way too fun of a time to be worrying about stuff. if you have a room to yourself then u can just shut and lock the door, but likely you will have a roommate. id just play it cool for a few weeks till your comfortable with your surroundings, then once you get to know your roommates schedules better u can plan some time when they aren't around but its still likely that they will come and go randomly at times and u run the risk of getting caught. Another thing that you can try if your brave enough, is to actually talk to your roomies about it once you guys get to know each other better. Remember your not in high school anymore and as adults people can be alot more understanding of individual needs or interests. It will more than likely come off as pretty odd to them but they arent gonna be hazing you and giving you trouble over it every time u see them like in high school, and if they do you can report them for harassment and the staff will do something about it. Worst case scenario: they do occasionally tease you about it, but once you leave for classes you won't see them and nobody else on campus is gonna know or care for that matter. college is serious and people just dont have time to go around picking on others. Regardless of what you do or choose to do, college is going to be the best and most fun experience of your life, it doesnt last long so dont waste it. Get your work done, take responsibility and get help if you need it, make good decisions and stay away from trouble, go out have fun and meet people, and most importantly enjoy it while it lasts! Mine didn't last long, and i so envy you, if i could start over and do it all again, i would've done things differently than i did.

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    My honest advice? Focus above all else on two things: academics and socializing. Do well in your courses, make new friends, get to know professors, try new things and as cheesy as it sounds actively work at having fun while you're there.

When the urge strikes make some time for your AB side but, ultimately, there will be periods where you'll be too busy to have those urges. Don't worry about that, just go with the flow and enjoy your time as an undergrad: it will fly by.
    Going to have to second this. Immerse yourself with the social life for AT LEAST one quarter. And always focus on academics. This is the only time in your life where social activities are so easy to come by, and ABDL stuff can be there the rest of your life.

My Freshman year I didn't wear at all first quarter or even was temped too. As the year progressed and things slowed down the urge came back, and then you'll find ways to do it, its not hard to get away with when you put your mind to it.