Thread: premium diaper & goodnites

drynyte

Default premium diaper & goodnites

I have an OAB and generally also wet once a night, without noticing. The amount is rather limited, as I don't drink too much before going to bed and I visit the toilet before as well. As goodnites (drynites here) still fit me, I often wondered if they could handle it as I have no clue if I float at night. In case of leaks, I thought of wearing a molicare on top of it, but will that help? I assume the leaks of the goodnites would come from the sides and the leak guards of the molicare will probably not work? Who has similar experiences, as I don't want to wet the sheets?

I wish i could wear the goodnights, shruggs still intrested in the responses though.

Goodnites do not fit me. But if you sleep on your side it might leak a little bit even with Molicare diaper. It also depends on which Molicare diaper you use too. If you use the Molicare Super Plus diapers it might not leak. Being a bed wetter myself for so many years. The only two diapers that work for me is Bambino Bellissimo and the Dry 24/7 diapers. I sleep on my back most of the time. But there are sometimes I sleep on my side if I have problems sleeping. These diapers did not leak on me not even a drop. I say try it and see what happens. You might want if you can get GoodNites® Bed Mats they work great! I use them all the time, especially when I try new diapers for my overnights. Because I don't know if the new diaper will leak on me or not. I don't like changing wet bed sheets.

drynyte

Quote Originally Posted by BabyToddler View Post
    Goodnites do not fit me. But if you sleep on your side it might leak a little bit even with Molicare diaper. It also depends on which Molicare diaper you use too. If you use the Molicare Super Plus diapers it might not leak. Being a bed wetter myself for so many years. The only two diapers that work for me is Bambino Bellissimo and the Dry 24/7 diapers. I sleep on my back most of the time. But there are sometimes I sleep on my side if I have problems sleeping. These diapers did not leak on me not even a drop. I say try it and see what happens. You might want if you can get GoodNites® Bed Mats they work great! I use them all the time, especially when I try new diapers for my overnights. Because I don't know if the new diaper will leak on me or not. I don't like changing wet bed sheets.
    I use the Molicare super diapers, not super plus, because of the limited amount of urine. I'm not planning to switch to goodnites, I'm just curious if they would hold it for once

Quote Originally Posted by drynyte View Post
    I use the Molicare super diapers, not super plus, because of the limited amount of urine. I'm not planning to switch to goodnites, I'm just curious if they would hold it for once
    Try it and see what happens. I don't know myself because goodnites do not fit me. I think it should work. I'm a heavy bed wetter so I need the extra protection.