Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hello! You can call me GriffonGuy and I'm 24. I have been a DL ever since I was about 10 and it is one of my biggest secrets since. A little more about me though, I love Baseball, Hockey, Poker, and Filmmaking. Not to mention I have been a Brony (Fan of MLP: Friendship is Magic) for the past 2 years and have made tons of friends in the fandom and have been to many cons across the country (amazing experience actually!). I found this site yesterday and decided to join today in hopes of coming to an understanding and discussing my diaper interest with others who share the same, as I have never discussed it with anyone actually. I look forward to chatting with you.

Quote Originally Posted by GriffonGuy View Post
    Hello! You can call me GriffonGuy and I'm 24. I have been a DL ever since I was about 10 and it is one of my biggest secrets since. A little more about me though, I love Baseball, Hockey, Poker, and Filmmaking. Not to mention I have been a Brony (Fan of MLP: Friendship is Magic) for the past 2 years and have made tons of friends in the fandom and have been to many cons across the country (amazing experience actually!). I found this site yesterday and decided to join today in hopes of coming to an understanding and discussing my diaper interest with others who share the same, as I have never discussed it with anyone actually. I look forward to chatting with you.
    Hello GriffonGuy! Welcome to adisc! You gave a nice introduction and I like your avatar. You say you're a baseball fan. What's your favorite team? I'm an Angels fan,

Welcome to ADISC! Greetings from the U.K. We are a friendly bunch

Hi; just curious: when you say you are dl, does that mean non-ab, ie that regression or ageplay is not part of the diaper experience for you? That applies to me. I list myself as diaperfur, that is, a fur same-aged as my real life self, but a fur-with-a-fetish. I am not ab(damnit.)

Hi Griffin, sounds so much like me - hiding my Big secret from everybody for so long. I was around 8 when I first became curious about diapers. I look forward to learning more about you here on ADISC.

Hello Raccoon! Yup, I am just a DL, not AB. And I really like the Furry fandom as well. Coming from the Brony fandom, I see many Furries in fursuits at Brony conventions, especially Bronycon where I was at last month, and find them to be really interesting. I have always loved furry art too. I guess you can say I'm part of the Furry fandom as well. My friend an I are actually gonna go to a Fur con in November and it will be my first. I vaguely heard that diaperfurs existed, but never really looked into it more until recently. I find it very intriguing. I'm going to post my entire story in the diaper talk thread later tonight so you can know more about me.