Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it not frusterating

Question Is it not frusterating

I lost my paci for a moment and can't seem to find it. I found that it helps me concentrate. I can't wait for my better one to come in. Which also scares me that I may lose the darn thing. I am cleaning now so it may show up but it seems to be hard for me to concentrate just because its lost.

I think I am either going to make a chest for my AB/DL stuff or use a plastic bin. Perhaps a plastic bin for now.

Anyway any of you lost a specific adult baby item where it drove you nuts looking for it?

I always manage to lose mine as well ._. then flip out thinking someone else will find it. I'm kind of careless though, if I fall asleep with it, it'll stay where it falls out or I'll just sit it down if I stop using it.

Yeah, once i started suspecting room mates who had been in my room and were still not to knowing about my little side, that was scary, but i found it after a while. I hate it when i loose my pace though. That's why i got a pacifier leash to hold it to my shirt when i sleep so i don't loose it.

The best investment is a paci clip which you clip to your shirt or jammies. Also you can make a necklace type to wear around your neck when you sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    The best investment is a paci clip which you clip to your shirt or jammies. Also you can make a necklace type to wear around your neck when you sleep.
    Something around your neck when you are awake is fine but not while sleeping. We don't want any accidents to the little one while he sleeps.

That's why I don't wear my collar to bed. One of the steel spikes might just impale something.....

Quote Originally Posted by DeftLeppard View Post
    That's why I don't wear my collar to bed. One of the steel spikes might just impale something.....
    Yeah, and if you sleep on a waterbed, it could bring a new meaning to the phrase, wet while you're asleep

lol, no waterbed for me, I have a queen sized Spring Air.

I give up searching for stuff if I don't find it right away... then get down to a general cleaning and work my way methodically. Assuming it (whatever it is) isn't right in front of me and I saw right through it (happens sometimes) then beginning at one end and working my way to the other end will cause me to retrace my steps, as often a thing will have been left in a spot I don't usually go to. It is a good idea to keep dl stuff in a particular spot, as living alone can lull me into a false sense of security. I have overnight guests on occasion and people over, including my aged parents who don't need to be fretting about my private life.

I got busy talking to people on the net because they seemed to need some one to talk to and the last thing I wanted to do is leave them alone in their sorrow.

I got up when I remembered that I needed to clean and I saw that I lost a couple of hours to the all nighter I am trying to pull off to clean my sewing room. I went into the sewing room and I found it. It was not under anything but between stacks of paper and fabric. I had it in a zip lock so now I am going to get to cleaning. Laugh out loud

I am going to regret this tomorrow but at least my sewing room will be clean