Thread: Greetings to all

Default Greetings to all

Hi, I'm new here but I have already had a browse through a good few of the threads and there are some interesting thoughts out there.

I'm a married hetero male, but I have for as long as I can remember enjoyed submitting control to others. When I was a kid I enjoyed being put into baby reins, and needing help from someone else to get free. I'm still like that, and sometimes am strapped into the car seat in a way that I cannot release myself.

I also have a liking for clothes I cant take off, and have a couple of footies with back zips and attached mittens.

Look forward to reading more and contributing!

Islandrover

Quote Originally Posted by Islandrover View Post
    Hi, I'm new here but I have already had a browse through a good few of the threads and there are some interesting thoughts out there.

I'm a married hetero male, but I have for as long as I can remember enjoyed submitting control to others. When I was a kid I enjoyed being put into baby reins, and needing help from someone else to get free. I'm still like that, and sometimes am strapped into the car seat in a way that I cannot release myself.

I also have a liking for clothes I cant take off, and have a couple of footies with back zips and attached mittens.

Look forward to reading more and contributing!

Islandrover
    Welcome! We're glad to see you finally took the plunge and joined. As you say, there is a lot of information for all types of ab/dls. You say you're married? Does your wife participate in your submissiveness? I also see you're a football fan. Being from the UK I assume that's soccer and not American football?

Thanks Zipperless, good to hear from you.

Yes, my wife does participate - she isn't particularly keen and doesn't quite understand, but definitely takes part - if I am strapped into something or leashed she is my only way out. I still enjoy being harnessed if I can release myself, but it's not quite the same - nothing like the feeling that I am stuck until she decides to free me.

Indeed it's soccer I'm interested in - American football is very small here with a dedicated following but we have all been brought up on a diet of soccer since early childhood. Trouble is it's big business now; the best experience is the small local teams. Just had a thought it would be nice to be taken there in a harness and tied onto the stands! Oh well.