Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: help? >.<

  1. #1
    AshleyEskimo

    Default help? >.<

    on my profile, I clicked on the little up-pointing arrows (they look like christmas trees) by the 'Recent Visitors' box thing, and I dunno how to make it come back. x.x
    I just wanted to see what would happen
    and it's like, gone forever now D:

    does anybody know how I fix it?

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ashley.eskimo View Post
    on my profile, I clicked on the little up-pointing arrows (they look like christmas trees) by the 'Recent Visitors' box thing, and I dunno how to make it come back. x.x
    I just wanted to see what would happen
    and it's like, gone forever now D:

    does anybody know how I fix it?
    They should be down arrows now...Just click those...

  3. #3
    AshleyEskimo

    Default

    they're nottttt x.x
    is it maybe different on Firefox?

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ashley.eskimo View Post
    they're nottttt x.x
    is it maybe different on Firefox?
    That's what I'm using...But that wouldn't matter...Just refresh your profile and see what happens...It looks normal from the outside perspective

  5. #5

    Default

    Are you using the dark theme? I just tested it, and the up arrow images don't appear to exist on the dark theme, but are fine on the normal one.

  6. #6
    AshleyEskimo

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Jack26 View Post
    Are you using the dark theme? I just tested it, and the up arrow images don't appear to exist on the dark theme, but are fine on the normal one.
    ahh that's it x.x
    thank you ;p

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Jack26 View Post
    Are you using the dark theme? I just tested it, and the up arrow images don't appear to exist on the dark theme, but are fine on the normal one.
    That's probably why then...I'm using the default

  8. #8

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.