Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lady question (from a guy)

Default Lady question (from a guy)

So, first things first. I'm a guy and I'm not IC. I'm asking a question about a particular feminine issue that is kinda related to IC when it happens (can't control it).

Anyway, my wife is at the very tail end of her period, but she's ruined many pairs of underwear from the pad being insufficient, positioned wrong, or she is laying wierd. She asked me tonight if she could use one of my diapers on her next period because she's tired of ruining underwear. So my questions are "is that a good idea" and if so, "which ones are recommended for that purpose"?

And yes, I realize this could be considered an odd question.

Try the depend siloette's. if you look on amazon on their reviews alot of women are using those

Let her try one of your diapers. She might get a kick out of it. Taco also has a good idea. Buy the light disposable ladys panties

Astra

Your wife might appreciate this site: Period Panteez.

Do a google search for "period panties" and you'll find lots of similar products.

Ok. I'll let her try mine since we already have them. If she doesn't care for that, we'll look into the other suggestions. Thanks.

my wife gave up on pad a long time ago she wears pullups her whole period and also will steal a diaper or 2 depending on how heavy she is

I don't see why not! I mean, I've only worn one twice during that time of the month, since that's about all the diapers I had from my late Grandma, but it was the best night of sleep I'd had in a long time and didn't leak at all! (It also made me quit using tampons for all but the very lightest of days and switch to overnight maxis.) I've read that, "Diapers aren't made for absorbing menses," but you have to consider the source. It is this wicked world that seeks to convince women that everything must be "skin tight," for the benefit of men, so anything that can be done to rebel against that is a good thing! And if I ever get a job, the first thing I want to buy is another pack of those adult PullUps for "that time of the month." In fact, that might even cure a lot of the dysphoria I have about being female. I also think it's this misogynistic, Patriarchal society that wants to put all the shame in wearing diapers (especially for girls) for that very reason -- men don't want us to be any cleaner during that time of the month, hoping to make us as gross as they are all the time, and naturally, women just blindly play along with it in the name of "fashion" and "sexayness!" Yeah! Gotta wear that "sexay" thong, babe! *pukes*

Quote Originally Posted by RobiBoi7 View Post
    men don't want us to be any cleaner during that time of the month, hoping to make us as gross as they are all the time, and naturally, women just blindly play along with it in the name of "fashion" and "sexayness!" Yeah! Gotta wear that "sexay" thong, babe! *pukes*
    Oh holy lord... now that was a statement that's dumber than a box of frogs.

I don't know anyone who would even want his girlfriend to feel unclean or dirty... and I find it mildly insulting that you think we (men) are gross all the time...

To the OP:
    My girlfriend often uses my IC Pads (tena comfort plus) at night during that time of the month along with one of the mesh-fixing pants to hold the pad in place.
    Works better, she says, than the other products.
    I don't mind - it's her choice and she shall do whatever is she needs to do to be most comfortable!... and I gladly let her have a few of my pads if it helps.

I posted the original message some time ago now. She never did end up wearing. It doesn't affect me, but she was the one who brought it up to begin with. Oh well, they're there if she feels she wants or needs them, but I'll never push her to them.

I wear a tampon and a nappy at night during my period