Thread: educational yet quite appealing

Default educational yet quite appealing

Hi everyone!

So, this is my first time interacting with other people with whom I may share some common interests... I'm a college student who got to know about this forum through my last year roommate, who asked me to learn more about DL world since she was into it, and by reading a bit more on the topic I remembered it was something I wanted to try as a child... Maybe the time has come to act upon it...

I really hope this becomes a place to learn more and share different experiences.

xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by Lgg View Post
    Hi everyone!

So, this is my first time interacting with other people with whom I may share some common interests... I'm a college student who got to know about this forum through my last year roommate, who asked me to learn more about DL world since she was into it, and by reading a bit more on the topic I remembered it was something I wanted to try as a child... Maybe the time has come to act upon it...

I really hope this becomes a place to learn more and share different experiences.

xoxo
    Welcome! You have come to the right place to learn about the dl you've always wanted to be. Since this site is a support and interactive site, please tell us more about yourself. What are some of your non dl interests? What is your major?

Hi everyone!

xoxo
    So your roommate and you happen to both be interested in the DL world? Or she more or less got you into it?

Zipperless, thanks for the greetings. Actually, I'm really interested in arts, looooove reading and enjoying good theatre plays... I happen to be majoring in Latam studies with a social help approach... What about you? What are you interested in?

- - - Updated - - -

Maker,

My roomate got introduced to the dl world by her boyfriend, who was into it, and we both decided to learn more about it. Actually, now she is a DL... And well, me, i'm not sure, I may or not may be... that's why I want to read and learn more...

Oh okay. Well I guess you could say that you'r not exactly a DL but obviously have some interest in the subject, so don't feel pressured to fit into a specific group.

Zipperless, thanks for the greetings. Actually, I'm really interested in arts, looooove reading and enjoying good theatre plays... I happen to be majoring in Latam studies with a social help approach... What about you? What are you interested in?

- - - Updated - - -
    I read a lot as well. I also watch a lot of movies, mostly at home and always have music playing somewhere.