Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rawr! ^-^

Default Rawr! ^-^

Hewwo everyone!

So, I am not really good with introductions so I guess I will just wing it and hope I don't upset anyone! First off I am 20 years old, I was born a male, but I am a male to female transgender so I am a girl! My name is Emily or Emmy as a nickname. I am currently closeted about everything since I live with my grandparents and if any of my family found out I would be disowned. After college I plan to move away and be who I am. I am currently going to college as a double major in Math and Computer Science. (I need a lot of money for a certain surgery :P)

I have had a messed up childhood because my parents didn't care about me at all, it was probably close to mental abuse the way I was raised. I currently suffer from a lot of mental problems including paranoia, depression, suicidal thoughts and anxiety. I cut myself every now and then although I am trying to stop and I think I am doing okay on that.

I enjoy the thought of being babied completely and forced to do things including wetting, messing, (or using a cute pink plastic potty) baby talk and eating baby food. Pretty much the complete package. Right now I can only act out on this through roleplay which I love to do. I think I want to be a baby because being transgender I never got to be a baby girl, and it left a hole which is filled by acting like a baby or little girl.

A friend told me about this site saying maybe it would be a place that I would enjoy, I'm not sure with being closeted if I will fit in, but I figure I would sign up and try to make some friends and see what happens!

Thanks for reading, sorry if I did this wrong! Byeeee! ♥

well emm, why dont you tell us about yourself other than just being an adult baby, like hobbys and such

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessEmmy View Post
    Hewwo everyone!

So, I am not really good with introductions so I guess I will just wing it and hope I don't upset anyone! First off I am 20 years old, I was born a male, but I am a male to female transgender so I am a girl! My name is Emily or Emmy as a nickname. I am currently closeted about everything since I live with my grandparents and if any of my family found out I would be disowned. After college I plan to move away and be who I am. I am currently going to college as a double major in Math and Computer Science. (I need a lot of money for a certain surgery :P)

I have had a messed up childhood because my parents didn't care about me at all, it was probably close to mental abuse the way I was raised. I currently suffer from a lot of mental problems including paranoia, depression, suicidal thoughts and anxiety. I cut myself every now and then although I am trying to stop and I think I am doing okay on that.

I enjoy the thought of being babied completely and forced to do things including wetting, messing, (or using a cute pink plastic potty) baby talk and eating baby food. Pretty much the complete package. Right now I can only act out on this through roleplay which I love to do. I think I want to be a baby because being transgender I never got to be a baby girl, and it left a hole which is filled by acting like a baby or little girl.

A friend told me about this site saying maybe it would be a place that I would enjoy, I'm not sure with being closeted if I will fit in, but I figure I would sign up and try to make some friends and see what happens!

Thanks for reading, sorry if I did this wrong! Byeeee! ♥
    Hi Emmy and welcome to the site. Trust me, being closeted won't be a problem as most of us on this site remain for the most part, closeted. My wife knows and my best friend from college, but no one else. I lived exclusively gay when I was in college, so I was curious. how do you negotiate college as a transgender AB/DL? I know it's easy to fit into gay society as I did, attending a famous music conservatory, but do you go dressed as female, or ambiguous? I just wondered how this worked for you, especially since you said you suffer from depression and self harming.

For what it's worth, I suffered from both depression and cutting, as well as drugs and binge drinking when I was in college, so you are not alone on this site. For the record, we are foremost a support site, not just with diapers and regression, but with mental health as well. We have a lot of members who were abused as children, myself included. I'm an older member, but the memories are a part of me. I deal with them by writing. I'm almost ready to publish a novel.

You sound like you have your career well thought out. I hope your depression and other problems don't side track you from your goals. Hang in there, and remember that you have a support group here. You can always talk to us.

I'm pretty much a boring person! xD I like to write, roleplay and I watch a lot of professional wrestling and youtube videos. I love RoosterTeeth and their let's plays.

For dealing in college...I just act like a straight guy. Though I don't think my acting is the greatest, I think my friends who are the closest to me know but are waiting for me to come out to them. My problems haven't really made my grades slip. I am in my third year for college, my first year I was an art major, but I realized I hated that and only got a 2.7 average. Since I have switched to computer science and math I have been on the president's list for two semesters for near perfect grades, out of 8 classes I got 5 4.0s and 3 3.7s

Hi Emmy, welcome.

There are a lot of great people here and also lots of good conversations. Feel free to join in.

Sounds like you've got what you want to do, career wise figured out. Good luck on those pursuits.

Oh, and by the way, woof woof which means welcome in coyote.

-11hinzvic

Thanks 11hinzvic! I am enjoying the site for what I have done so far! -giggle-

I guess I did lie in a way about how it affects my college. While it hasn't affected my grades there is a lot of times where it is hard to be mature, for the best word I can think of, and do the work when I just wanna be a baby and play with my dollies or roleplay as a baby with some friends online.

Talking I wanna be a teacher!

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessEmmy View Post
    I just wanna be a baby and play with my dollies or roleplay as a baby with some friends online.
    I like to play dollies and stuffs too... What don't you like about art though? I like to draw... i drewed my profile pic all myself~ But i bet you can draw better than that cuz you've been to college and stuffs. i wanna go to a big college for studies in art and english. I wanna be a teacher!
    Last edited by SuperCuteBomb; 31-Aug-2013 at 20:14. Reason: spell check

Welcome to the forum Emily. Hope to see you around the forum. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Everyone on here is really friendly.

Hi and Welcome to to the Community. A lot of us are in the closet about being ab to our families. Mine to would disown me of they knew.

I am one oof those people who do have a real baby side. It sounds like you may too.

You find a lot of support here I know I have. There are a lot of us on here who have had troubled lives. I had abuse and child molestation's in my childhood so I can understand a lot if you ever need some one to talk to.

Very impressive with your grades. It sounds like you have things well handled. Congrats!