Thread: Hello from Melbourne :)

Default Hello from Melbourne :)

Hey (:
    My name is matt!

I recently realised that I might be a AB/DL haha
    I've never worn a diaper before, but I think it would be fun

I am studying atm and i'm nearly finished my undergrad
    I also play a lot of music

I guess I'm here to meet some other ABDLs and make some friends and stuff haha

Hi and welcome to the site, lot's of nice people here

Never worn a diaper is ok but surely you have worn a nappy if you are from Melbourne!

Remember the only right way is the way that works for you!

Be sure to check out the Aussie's Unite group as well:

http://www.adisc.org/forum/groups/26...e-s-unite.html

Quote Originally Posted by lium View Post
    Hey (:
    My name is matt!

I recently realised that I might be a AB/DL haha
    I've never worn a diaper before, but I think it would be fun

I am studying atm and i'm nearly finished my undergrad
    I also play a lot of music

I guess I'm here to meet some other ABDLs and make some friends and stuff haha

Yeah, you should totally try wearing a diaper even if you dont wet it becuz they are FUN just like you thought! I would reccomend Underjams or Goodnites ONLY IF you cant find Underjams which most peeps agree are more comfortable but the sides are'nt as strong as the good nights. Have you ever wondered about drinking from a baby bottle again or wearing a big babyish-style-print footed sleeper with your diapers?
    Last edited by Lobie; 08-Sep-2013 at 18:48.

If it's for you I hope you come back!

I believe people can be ABDL even if they don't wear nappies/diapers! Just be true to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCuteBomb View Post
    Yeah, you should totally try wearing a diaper even if you dont wet it becuz they are FUN just like you thought! I would reccomend Underjams or Goodnites ONLY IF you cant find Underjams which most peeps agree are more comfortable but the sides are'nt as strong as the good nights. Have you ever wondered about drinking from a baby bottle again or wearing a big babyish-style-print footed sleeper with your diapers?
    Thanks for the tips! I've thought about having a dummy and stuff and maybe drinking from a baby bottle Maybe some other ABs to play with :3
    Last edited by Lobie; 08-Sep-2013 at 18:49.

Welcome to the forum Matt. This is a great place to hang out with a lot of great people. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome to Adisc. You say you play a lot of music; what instrument do you play?

Quote Originally Posted by MLPPebble View Post
    Welcome to Adisc. You say you play a lot of music; what instrument do you play?
    My first instrument is piano, but I play trumpet and french horn and a little bit of piano accordion haha

Welcome to the best little diaper, nappy site I town, all the wettest form another Aussie

Hello, Lium, my name is Michael - aka "IdentyCrisis", I am an ABDL myself and welcome to ADISC. Since you are new to the diaper scene, I can tell you that there is nothing like your first time wearing - it will knock your socks off! So you know what you are looking for your first time around, look here. There you will find most product types, reviews and pictures so you get an idea of what you a buying.

See you around.