Thread: Good Guys Zazzle

Default Good Guys Zazzle

Well, i just ordered a tigger t-shirt from zazzle.com and i accidentally got a large but i needed an extra large, so when i told zazzle about it, they said they were shipping me the right size one, and i could do whatever i wanted to with the other one. These guys are pretty good, so i thought i would tell everyone, they have a lot of really cute option too. Plus, membership is really quite cheap.

Lol, i just saw this on their site. Sleepwear of a diaper.
    Sleepwear T-shirt from Zazzle.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Lol, i just saw this on their site. Sleepwear of a diaper.
    Sleepwear T-shirt from Zazzle.com
    LOL, funny. But I wonder why they'd have something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    LOL, funny. But I wonder why they'd have something like that.
    well, I looked around some more and i guess there are a few more ab/dl shirts you can get, not many, but a few. I think somebody must have made a large enough custom order of those items that they just saved it to their lists or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    well, I looked around some more and i guess there are a few more ab/dl shirts you can get, not many, but a few. I think somebody must have made a large enough custom order of those items that they just saved it to their lists or something.
    Yeah, I guess that makes sense. I guess people can upload their own design and have them made. I can see that once they've made it once before, that they'd just keep that design in it's inventory.

Anyone can open a store on zazzle and sell their designs to the public. Mostly every day people trying to work from home, but they have licensed Star Wars and Disney stores and stuff like that too.