Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I wish there were more cute diapers out there.

Default I wish there were more cute diapers out there.

I'm a huge sap for designs of clothing but all the cute nappies are aimed at little kids and babies.

There needs to be more designed ones for older people.

Quote Originally Posted by DrewberryBlue View Post
    I'm a huge sap for designs of clothing but all the cute nappies are aimed at little kids and babies.

Bambino's.

ABU's.

Fabines.

Aww So Cute.

Custom printable diaper art combine with clear packing tape.

There's not really a shortage of them. But the diapers can be expensive. But there are 4 different brands, some with multiple designs (Bambino, ABU).

i think it would be cool if they made adult pullups with childish prints on them.

It makes sense that they're aimed toward little kids and babies, most older people who need diapers certainly aren't out to look cute in them.

These are cloth AIO's. Here's a link all in one adult baby cloth diapers I have ten of these all different prints that I use for overnight plus stuffers.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    These are cloth AIO's. I have ten of these all different prints
    I have one of those velcro AIO's from Dependeco as well! I just love it! I plan on getting more, but I doubt my stock will reach ten. I'll probably stop at like 3.

But to the point at hand, Dependeco has SEVERAL prints to choose from!

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by imJoShuA View Post
    It makes sense that they're aimed toward little kids and babies, most older people who need diapers certainly aren't out to look cute in them.
    IMO i'll never understand this... if i had a medical need to wear as an adult, i would want my diapers to be aesthetically pleasing in the event that i were ever caught... i would rather feel the mild and temporary embarrassment of wearing something babyish instead of bear the look of pity from being disabled... No disrespect or hate to IC or anyone who has to wear but I personally would rather wear something that looks cute rather than something that looks.... medical... but thats just me lol

As per this post: I agree, even though there are a decent amount of cute design adult diaper companies... each diaper seems to be missing that one WOW factor, and the ones that DO have a nice WOW factor are extremely expensive (Fabines, AwwSoCute, Cuddlz all over print if you're in the US)

There were or are these others called Classy comfort that I think look absolutely fabulous but the site is run by some really shady guy who doesn't even send most orders out anyway, and they too are crazy expensive. But i think so far Bambino and ABU remain the top in variety as far as design goes... i just think bambino should consider making an all over printed diaper and ABU should consider making their diapers a little more thick... or at least making the sissy diapers more "sissy" for christ sakes.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyEmilyLG View Post
    IMO i'll never understand this... if i had a medical need to wear as an adult, i would want my diapers to be aesthetically pleasing in the event that i were ever caught... i would rather feel the mild and temporary embarrassment of wearing something babyish instead of bear the look of pity from being disabled... No disrespect or hate to IC or anyone who has to wear but I personally would rather wear something that looks cute rather than something that looks.... medical... but thats just me lol

As per this post: I agree, even though there are a decent amount of cute design adult diaper companies... each diaper seems to be missing that one WOW factor, and the ones that DO have a nice WOW factor are extremely expensive (Fabines, AwwSoCute, Cuddlz all over print if you're in the US)

There were or are these others called Classy comfort that I think look absolutely fabulous but the site is run by some really shady guy who doesn't even send most orders out anyway, and they too are crazy expensive. But i think so far Bambino and ABU remain the top in variety as far as design goes... i just think bambino should consider making an all over printed diaper and ABU should consider making their diapers a little more thick... or at least making the sissy diapers more "sissy" for christ sakes.
    The ones you listed, I thought those were Euro based...unless you just made a typo, or I didn't look hard enough for them. :/ I've never been able to find the Fabines, aside from on amazon or whatever. But yeah I'd also rather wear something babyish if I were caught, but the circumstances would matter. If my friends were to catch me then yeah I don't think I'd want to be seen in something babyish, but if a group of random people, sure.

As far as Bambino goes, I'd like to see them softer as well as all over print and personally, I prefer cloth cover, like when ABU made the Cloth backing Cushies.

skyfoxpup

I'm unique I wouldn't care if it was strangers but family yes

There are all kinds of cute baby print plastic pants which you could wear over your diapers, but that will add to the heat factor.