Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh my gosh! I had the urge and went with it!

Default Oh my gosh! I had the urge and went with it!

Ok, here goes. So over time being on this site and being more comfortable with myself as a thumb sucker I got the courage to buy a nuk 5. I loved it and I now have a collection of 4 pacis.
    As of late I've been having the urge to lay in bed and drink out of a bottle. Well, I was out alone today and bought one. I can't wait to try it out. But at the same time I feel a bit strange for wanting to do this. I don't really know where I'm going with this. Sorry if I am babbling.
    Have any of you had similar feelings? Will this progress?

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by SuckyDucky View Post
    Well, I guess the next logical thing you'd want to try will be diapers, lol

Though I'm a DL, I may have had some AB inclinations when I was little, because I liked pacis and bottles. And I tried them both. Let me tell you, though I only drank from the bottle for fun, I can honestly say it feels good. And pacifiers too, which is weird cause I'm not an AB at all... Oh well, I guess everyone is different...

Cherub, that sounds quite logical. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SomethingNotTooDark View Post
    Though I'm a DL, I may have had some AB inclinations when I was little, because I liked pacis and bottles. And I tried them both. Let me tell you, though I only drank from the bottle for fun, I can honestly say it feels good. And pacifiers too, which is weird cause I'm not an AB at all... Oh well, I guess everyone is different...
    I have always had a "fascination" with pacis and bottles. I remember at about 10 yrs old finding a bunch of glass bottles in our garage. I took one, cleaned it and put grape juice in it. For days I used it in secret playing outside alone. I got caught when I left it out one night on the swing set. It cracked over night and I was so upset. My parents never said anything. I was too scared to get another one and that was the end of bottles for me....until today.

I love how we are all different. I guess in the end if you're comfortable and happy what's wrong with a few "accessories" in life.

I kind of see where you're at. I did a lot of thumb sucking, but it was really uncomfortable for me. At the same time, though, I have wanted to wear diapers since I got out of them lol. I only just the other day bought my first Nuk 5 paci. Long overdue, if you ask me! Everyone is different- you may turn out to like diapers, you may not. But, what the heck? Give them a try!

Quote Originally Posted by Allie Cat666 View Post
    I kind of see where you're at. I did a lot of thumb sucking, but it was really uncomfortable for me. At the same time, though, I have wanted to wear diapers since I got out of them lol. I only just the other day bought my first Nuk 5 paci. Long overdue, if you ask me! Everyone is different- you may turn out to like diapers, you may not. But, what the heck? Give them a try!
    Sucking my thumb is the most comfortable thing I do lol. I've been doing it for as long as I can remember. I now wonder if there is a connection to me continuing to suck my thumb after my house burnt down when I was six and losing all my childhood possessions.

This diaper talk is seeping into my brain I'm wondering what it would feel like. Would I want to use it or just wear it.

Believe me, you would end up thinking: Why have them if I won't use them?

I don't have any pacifiers, but I do have baby bottles which I use and enjoy. I always hope it doesn't freak my wife out, but some nights I want a bottle!

Quote Originally Posted by SuckyDucky View Post
    Ok, here goes. So over time being on this site and being more comfortable with myself as a thumb sucker I got the courage to buy a nuk 5. I loved it and I now have a collection of 4 pacis.
    As of late I've been having the urge to lay in bed and drink out of a bottle. Well, I was out alone today and bought one. I can't wait to try it out. But at the same time I feel a bit strange for wanting to do this. I don't really know where I'm going with this. Sorry if I am babbling.
    Hi little SuckyDucky.
    I have a bottle, pacifier, 2 plushies and some diapers. If I can do it, you can do.
    Absolutely nothing wrong or harmful about it as long as it is done in moderation.
    Let us know how it goes, have fun and enjoy.

I started as a DL and then got into AB side as well. Now I enjoy my pacifiers, bottles and clothes too. I have been wearing diapers for many years. I got use to wearing diapers and I like wearing diapers too. I knew I was headed straight for the DL side. But after year or two I started thinking about trying pacifiers. So I bought some pacifiers and tried it. At first I could not get use to doing this. But after awhile I got use to it. Now I need my pacifier to claim me down. Later I bought the NUK 5. Now it is my best pacifier. Then I bought some baby bottles and some AB clothes too. I knew I was hooked and went to the AB side as well.