Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Firsts?

Talking Firsts?

So, I have to admit, before I started buying diapers, I couldn't get them nor afford them, so I usually grabbed one pair of boxers or underpants, went to the bathtub and used them, etc . What I was wondering, the first time you used anything after being potty trained, was it a makeshift diaper, real diaper or underwear?
    Last edited by SomethingNotTooDark; 26-Aug-2013 at 23:28.

My first was wetting my pants in the bathroom, I almost got caught, as I hadn't fully cleared the scent of urine. Then I started using diapers and only use diapers now.

Quote Originally Posted by SomethingNotTooDark View Post
    So, I have to admit, before I started buying diapers, I couldn't get them nor afford them, so I usually grabbed one pair of boxers or underpants, went to the bathtub and messed them, and wet them, etc . What I was wondering, the first time you wet/messed something after being potty trained, was it a makeshift diaper, real diaper or underwear? (on purpose, of course)
    Just as a warning to you, there have been many posts about pooping/wetting and people have been known to get very angry about them.

once, i took 3 of my lil brothers diapers, and made a makeshift bigger diaper. (i was about 12)
    i used 1 as the base, and used the back halves of the other 2 for the tapes, and connected the front/back of the main diaper.

Uhm, I never had the desire to "go" in them, but I did make nice makeshifts with pillowcases. I had it down perfect too, especially in the back.

Just as a warning to you, there have been many posts about pooping/wetting and people have been known to get very angry about them.
    Noted, and Edited... Thanks

The first time I used anything for wetting was either toilet paper or a sanitary napkin.

I wet the bed and my parents got me the "diapers" sold in catalogs - you know the type: two snaps on each side and a thin attached pad. They were not what I call real diapers and they didn't help at all - the bed was still soaked.

In any case, since I don't consider these real diapers, I did use these several times when I tried to wet and mess a diaper. I also occasionally used a swimsuit (at the time I was growing up, swimsuits for boy's were much more from-fitting, so they worked for diapers). I never used the swimsuit diaper in a pool, just the backyard or bathtub.

First thing I ever used was underwear and stuffed it with toilet paper.

Before diapers I did as you did and wet some old underwear in the shower usually stuffed with toilet paper.