Thread: New here...

Wink New here...

Hello everyone, I just thought I'd do what the nice little message box said and introduce myself... So I like anything a normal person would like, I guess, unless you consider my liking for Dubstep, for instance, as a sign of my abnormality :P I paint graffiti and like exercising... I think that's about as much as I'm gonna say, thank you all for reading anyway

Well, liking dubstep is definitely a sign of something wrong with a person, but we can forgive minor personality flaws. Welcome!

there is definitely nothing wrong with dubstep. skrillex is awesome. lol

Trollbear

Well, sounds like I'm going to have to knock some sense into you music wise. Rock is the way to go.
    Also, what type of exercise so you do? Personally, I lift weights and swim.

All in all, Welcome to Adisc! I hope to see you around.

I also like Rock, Rap, Jazz and Classical. My type of rock is hard rock... I lift weights, walk (as in travelling on foot, not walking 20 minutes), run and do anything else that's fun...

Quote Originally Posted by SomethingNotTooDark View Post
    I also like Rock, Rap, Jazz and Classical. My type of rock is hard rock... I lift weights, walk (as in travelling on foot, not walking 20 minutes), run and do anything else that's fun...
    My favorite kind of music is Rock, ALL kinds of Rock heckz yeahz~ I also like 8-bit and DUBstep too! So what got you into diapers and baby stuffs if you dont mind me asking?

Just diapers, no baby stuff, and I don't really know. I just know I had it when I was really little (like 3 or 4) then it kind of went to sleep for years, and when I was 11 BOOM!

Hi and Welcome to the Community.
    I hope we don't drive you Crazy.
    Where a pretty mixed bag here.
    Hope you have fun here. A lot of Good information here too.