Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you keep wearing diapers a secret to your freinds?

Question Do you keep wearing diapers a secret to your freinds?

For me, I've tried to keep it a complete secret. Sadly, my best friend found out when we were playing Truth and Dare. And I told him, eventually changing the topic. And I just wanna ask, do you keep 'it' a secret?

It depends on the friend. Many of my friends know, but some do not. It's not because I don't think they'll understand, it's just that one needs to have a certain level of overall trust for me to tell them. I need to know that they won't inadvertently let it slip in front of others or blurt it out when they're drunk. I need to know that they will still be my friend once I tell them. It's all about trust.

Yes! Only one other person knows and that's my wife. Sometimes I wish I hadn't even told her.

I had friends that knew. But I wear for need so that would make a difference. But none knew about the AB side.

Being a bedwetter until my teens...I did have a few friends that knew and were mostly cool about it. I've only ever told one adult friend though. So generally, I tend not to broadcast it, but only let the ones know who may inevitably find out.

Well all my friends know (on here that is lol ...) but IRL... No way Josť, except for my partner.... And that's it... Too weird for me though wouldn't it be nice if it were different.

Most of my friends know about my kink and my love of being padded. Since most of my friends are involved in the kink communitty, they tend to be understanding. Still.. I tend to get some who think its a pretty silly kink, but oh well.. i dont mind. Im a happy man who enjoys his life. I can deal with a few snickers of derision.

other than my other AB/DL and Babyfur friends, only my parents know. I didnt tell them by choice, they found my stuff and I decided to come clean rather than lie about it. They know its a kink of mine, but they don't know about my furry side, or my little side. They dropped the subject after finding out, as they probably felt bad invading on something private like that...

Quote Originally Posted by slushplush View Post
    For me, I've tried to keep it a complete secret. Sadly, my best friend found out when we were playing Truth and Dare. And I told him, eventually changing the topic. And I just wanna ask, do you keep 'it' a secret?
    Yes, I do keep it secret, except to all my friends here on adisc. The majority of my friends are co-workers and it's just not something that I would ever tell them about. They just don't need to know about it. I know that a couple would definitely not understand and it would make both them and myself uncomfortable. Same goes for the non-work friends.

I don't think I'll ever tell my friends in real life. In my case, I simply don't see any need to. This community and the friends I've made here are enough for me, and I don't see any positives that could come from it. If I ever somehow get roped into Truth or Dare, I think I'll come up with a backup embarrassing secret, like still thinking Pokemon is cool.