Thread: hey!

Default hey!

Hey everyone. I've browsed these boards for a little while, and having finally joined a week or so ago, I figure it's time for my obligatory introduction.

I'm from the east coast, but recently graduated from college and moved to the midwest for work. I've had an interest in diapers for as long as I've been out of them, and a regression/AB aspect to it developed as I got older. Moving away from home and into my own place halfway across the country has, naturally, sort of liberated me, with respect to my pursuit of these peculiar interests/desires/compulsions/whatever. From the start of it, really—I even wore diapers for almost my entire drive out here.

Besides diapers, my interests are almost absurdly wide-ranging—but I'd say technology, finance/economics, and politics are at the top. I'm staunchly pro-Apple, pro-markets, and...well, I think I'll stay away from politics; no point in making enemies before I make friends ;).

I think I've accepted this whole thing as a part of who I am, but I'm not sure I've accepted the fact that I've accepted it...does that make sense? I'm not used to being OK with it yet—I've adopted an "it is what it is" attitude to this component of my personality, but it's still a very new thing for me to choose to put on a diaper and not feel guilty about it, or feel as though I'm doing something wrong. Over the past month, I've had a ton of ABDL firsts: I've worn in public for the first time, bought diapers without driving crazy far from where I live for the first time, I've placed my first orders with ABU and Bambino, and I even bought a paci today. The last one solidified me enough as an ABDL that I decided an introduction here was past due.

I don't know how active I'll be here, but I'm feeling glad that I made this account. It feels good to know that there's somewhere I can talk about this stuff. Nobody in my "real life" knows about this side of me, at all—at least not to my knowledge—and I don't anticipate that changing soon. So here I am!

I look forward to getting to know everyone. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by gekko87 View Post
    Hey everyone. I've browsed these boards for a little while, and having finally joined a week or so ago, I figure it's time for my obligatory introduction.

I'm from the east coast, but recently graduated from college and moved to the midwest for work. I've had an interest in diapers for as long as I've been out of them, and a regression/AB aspect to it developed as I got older. Moving away from home and into my own place halfway across the country has, naturally, sort of liberated me, with respect to my pursuit of these peculiar interests/desires/compulsions/whatever. From the start of it, really—I even wore diapers for almost my entire drive out here.

Besides diapers, my interests are almost absurdly wide-ranging—but I'd say technology, finance/economics, and politics are at the top. I'm staunchly pro-Apple, pro-markets, and...well, I think I'll stay away from politics; no point in making enemies before I make friends .

I think I've accepted this whole thing as a part of who I am, but I'm not sure I've accepted the fact that I've accepted it...does that make sense? I'm not used to being OK with it yet—I've adopted an "it is what it is" attitude to this component of my personality, but it's still a very new thing for me to choose to put on a diaper and not feel guilty about it, or feel as though I'm doing something wrong. Over the past month, I've had a ton of ABDL firsts: I've worn in public for the first time, bought diapers without driving crazy far from where I live for the first time, I've placed my first orders with ABU and Bambino, and I even bought a paci today. The last one solidified me enough as an ABDL that I decided an introduction here was past due.

I don't know how active I'll be here, but I'm feeling glad that I made this account. It feels good to know that there's somewhere I can talk about this stuff. Nobody in my "real life" knows about this side of me, at all—at least not to my knowledge—and I don't anticipate that changing soon. So here I am!

I look forward to getting to know everyone. Cheers
    Hello and welcome to the site. You've made an excellent introduction post. I'm originally from the east coast, the Jersey Shore, and I moved to Ohio after college because of employment. After getting married, I moved to Virginia, again for employment. I'm a musician and an educator, so I'm not that knowledgeable with technology, but I know enough to get by. In addition to being a concert organist, I play keyboards and conduct choirs. I also enjoy writing, as that has become my new "thing".

I hope you will feel comfortable to join in the discussions. I have found a sort of second family here. It gives me a sense of family in a subject area that makes us very unique.