Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Little tableware

Default Little tableware

I had been browsing around for tableware to have for my little side lately, and after a long time of trying to decide on what to get, i chose a style by the company SkipHop. They have lots of cute things, and i found these plates to die for. They have zoo animal theme, and you can choose which you'd like. (They're easy to mix and match as well, because the items are sold separately).

Although they are a bit of a pretty penny price wise, i think they are well worth it and thought i'd share the link with you. I just received my set of bee items today (very quick shipping for me, travels from New Jersey), and am quite satisfied. They're a heavy, sturdy material, and dishwasher safe. The sippy has an attachable strap as well for travel (can strap it to a diaper bag, stroller, etc). And as if all these things dont make them great enough, they're absolutely adorable. I cannot wait to use them tonight!

Does anybody else have little plates/spoons/bowls, etc? What brands do you have and like? (:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130823_161208.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	18122  

My favorites are from ORE. Their Sugarbooger line of tableware.
    I have the "My Garden" and "Les Petits Enfants" sets.
    https://www.oreoriginals.com/estore/...o?categoryId=7

Quote Originally Posted by Paxy View Post
    My favorites are from ORE. Their Sugarbooger line of tableware.
    Oh, those are pretty cute too! (: Thanks for sharing the link!

Yeah, those are definitely cute. My wife bought me a set of little knife and spoon. She also got me a couple new sippy cups, and I sometimes use a Winnie the Pooh plate that we have left over from when our kids were little.

Well,

We still have plenty of kids plates and bowls...

But, I'm not sure if there is any kids utensils...

But, I like using the big serving spoon...it's like when you were a kid and tried using regular spoons...

They are nice and big...sometimes I'll use the big serving bowl too...

Like fruit loops just pour in as much as you want, add some milk...

And, with the huge bowl and huge spoon I feel small...and it's actually hard to not spill some...

B

I've built up a reasonable collection of little tableware, including plates, bowls, cups, glasses, bottles and cutlery. They're great to use when you're feeling little and especially if you're eating kiddish food. I really like the cups that have two handles on them.

I think I'll have to give bigbabybret's idea a try too!

Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    I've built up a reasonable collection of little tableware, including plates, bowls, cups, glasses, bottles and cutlery. They're great to use when you're feeling little and especially if you're eating kiddish food. I really like the cups that have two handles on them.

I think I'll have to give bigbabybret's idea a try too!
    Do, give it a shot!

I ordered all new dinnerware for my new house...place settings for 16...and yes we ran out just Friday...

Anyhow, the sets of utensils are rather large to start with...I use the tea spoons when eating ice cream...

And then each set (2 each of 8) came with a huge serving spoon, slotted spoon (if you want a real big mess), butter knives etc...
    And the dinnerware sets came with huge bowls for like putting 2-3 heads of lettuce...they are huge.

The spoon is about 2.5" wide...and fairly shallow...not easy to eat soup with it...

Anyhow, we have some kids utensils around here...from my gf kid, and my niece and nephew...

They to me just remind me how BIG I am with this little spoon...

What we need is an adult oversized rubberized baby spoon...that would be great...

Damn, another reason to buy a 3d printer...

B

I totally love it! I love using baby spoons for yogurt :3 I have just recently got some little dining stuff but I have yet to use it! From the poundshop no less ^_^ Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ljshgkjsbkjfdskls (3).jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	18233

i always used to eat with 'mini' cutlery, when i was younger as the normal sized were a bit too big for me; and that was back when there wasn't as much availability of kids' stuff, and my mainstay fork was an ornamental one (a Jesus one, if i remember right).
    it also came in handy when i had had a bloody mishap, at about 12, and could barely open my mouth to eat. i had to 'graduate' from eating beans, one at a time with my swiss army knife, to my old 'Jesus' fork.

Usually when I buy little dishes (which I have a lot!) I buy them at the Disney store. They have some of the absolute cutest things!
    Dinnerware | Kitchen & Dinnerware | Home & Decor | Girls | Disney Store