Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unique and dangerous diapered experience

Default Unique and dangerous diapered experience

Hi all,

Firstly, this is my first real thread start so if it is in the wrong place if an admin could move it I would appreciate it. Second: like most of us privacy is really important to me given what I do and it is kindof a big deal to post. But hey, I'm trying to get more involved on here so here goes.

I am a law enforcement officer and I work at night in an exceptionally dangerous and violent city. That said we do have our quiet nights and I like to wear at work. It's much easier than you think, all you need is confidence. That said I run the risk of getting hurt and having my padded butt exposed by medical personnel. Not a great risk but hey, ill roll the dice. Last night however was very hairy.

We had a plainclothed officer get shot at near the location of a homicide that happened earlier in the evening while a wild west shoot out was going on across a vacant lot, somewhat engaging the officer as well. Fun for me, I was padded up...

So here I am in full react mode driving 90 miles an hour to help the Guy, all the while getting out my shotgun, talking on the radio and trying not to get in a crash or shot at. Once I got on the scene we were going through backyards looking for the suspects with shotguns and flashlights. After everything settled down and we started on the report and crime scene stuff I stopped and had a moment of absolute hilarity when I realized that throughout this super macho and dangerous episode I was wearing a bellisimo bambino and the lunacy of the situation. I had to laugh. I thought I'd share with y'all as of anyone, this community would appreciate it the most.

Cheers,
    Quietly

P.S. No one was hurt. The officer was fine; though he may have needed the diaper not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Quietly View Post
    Hi all,

Firstly, this is my first real thread start so if it is in the wrong place if an admin could move it I would appreciate it. Second: like most of us privacy is really important to me given what I do and it is kindof a big deal to post. But hey, I'm trying to get more involved on here so here goes.

I am a law enforcement officer and I work at night in an exceptionally dangerous and violent city. That said we do have our quiet nights and I like to wear at work. It's much easier than you think, all you need is confidence. That said I run the risk of getting hurt and having my padded butt exposed by medical personnel. Not a great risk but hey, ill roll the dice. Last night however was very hairy.

We had a plainclothed officer get shot at near the location of a homicide that happened earlier in the evening while a wild west shoot out was going on across a vacant lot, somewhat engaging the officer as well. Fun for me, I was padded up...

So here I am in full react mode driving 90 miles an hour to help the Guy, all the while getting out my shotgun, talking on the radio and trying not to get in a crash or shot at. Once I got on the scene we were going through backyards looking for the suspects with shotguns and flashlights. After everything settled down and we started on the report and crime scene stuff I stopped and had a moment of absolute hilarity when I realized that throughout this super macho and dangerous episode I was wearing a bellisimo bambino and the lunacy of the situation. I had to laugh. I thought I'd share with y'all as of anyone, this community would appreciate it the most.

Cheers,
    Quietly

P.S. No one was hurt. The officer was fine; though he may have needed the diaper not me.
    Just one hint:
    Do you really appreciate maybe LOOSING YOUR JOB over such a thing?
    If you'd be incontinent, it maybe be different, but then I guess if your incontinence would be so severe that you'd require heavy diapers 24/7 you'd probably not be on the beat....

But just imagine word gets about (paramedics, fellow officers, etc.)... The police has got a lot of bad rep in the last few years (not taking sides here -just observing the media) ... I guess your department would not think of it as funny if one of their cops gets a public outing in the news for being diapered on job... it's not the kind of press police would be fond of in general (image).
    Officers have often a hard time enough being safe on the street, and making them potential laughing stock due to people associating police with diapers wouldn't help.

Also even if you don't loose the job if outed - I guess most of your fellow officers would probably give you crap for this.

if you choose to continue this kind of diapere-gig on job ... I'd advise you to at least switch to a thinner NON-ABDL Incontinence product such as attends, tena, etc...
    At least in this case you can say it's medical and it's temporarily (problems with enlarged prostate or whatever...)... this way at least you've got a "credible" way "out".

To me, with ANY KINK, I think it is VERY important that the kinkster is able to keep it from interfering with his daily business.

Way too close for comfort..... and no I aint talking about the belissimo lol.... your call, but I reckon EPO1 is right...
    maybe diapers are an off-duty excursion.... mind you, there's probably just as much chance of ending up in front of you work mates or paramedics who know you, even in your civies.

Ah well, the life we live

Just as a quick follow up; I've actually got a pretty good sense for when I can and can't wear at work. This incident was, not uncommon, but mainly unnticipated. It doesn't take long doing this work to get a good sense of what kind of nightit is going to be. This night was unexpected. Anyway, if I end up in an ambulance I'm much more concerned with whatever injury landed me there than my job. Besides, our department would catch unending shit, and a lawsuit, because I'm not violating any of our policies. That said the flack I would take from my coworkers would suck but believe me when I tell you cops are a kinky odd bunch. Not all but many; and besides the flack would pass when it becomes passe. The stress of the job does weird things to people.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry it wasn't in the last lost but in response to EPO1, being padded didn't interfere. I completely was occupied with what was at hand and was in no way interested in what undergarments I had on while searching back yards. I was a Marine prior to becoming a cop so I have spent my adult life in the profession of arms and have had tons of training on turning that sort of thing out. On a normal day I see my coworkers maybe twice or three times a night apart from rollcall and responding to calls. If our call load is picking way up I don't wear. I hope I've helped relieve some of the concern you had in your response. Thanks for the concern though. It is much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Quietly View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Sorry it wasn't in the last lost but in response to EPO1, being padded didn't interfere. I completely was occupied with what was at hand and was in no way interested in what undergarments I had on while searching back yards. I was a Marine prior to becoming a cop so I have spent my adult life in the profession of arms and have had tons of training on turning that sort of thing out. On a normal day I see my coworkers maybe twice or three times a night apart from rollcall and responding to calls. If our call load is picking way up I don't wear. I hope I've helped relieve some of the concern you had in your response. Thanks for the concern though. It is much appreciated.
    Whilst what you say of course makes some sense - I'd still say you should carefully re-asses the risk vs. benefit factor at hand.
    Unless you're basically FORCED to wear diapers - I'd be a lot more cautious over WHEN & WHERE you indulge.
    People are generally quite kinky... I've worked as a paramedic for some time... and trust me I've seen some weird shit when I had to go out and pick people up, at home / at work, outside... etc...
    And you've got often to act quickly, so your least concern is anyone's "privacy"... if someone was bleeding from his leg and was unconscious we did not hesitate to cut the trousers open - which resulted in a person in just their undies.
    We didn't care what was there, and I've seen my pair of "odd" choices for underwear including certain "toys".
    ... But the people around sometimes WILL notice.
    Also if you're unconscious, and get admitted to a hospital in a diaper, you'll most likely wake up in either a diaper or with a catheter fitted as most will assume you're incontinent.
    And that will be logged in your medical files.

I'm just saying, what you do is of course your OWN CHOICE but I fail to understand WHY - I mean whilst I'm IC and I DO indeed like diapers (DL) - even in my position (self employed) I choose NOT to wear tape-on diapers in many day-to-day situations for a LOT of reasons. Being discrete about my IC and choice of handling it is just one reason.
    What I say, is YOU HAVE NO NEED to wear diapers to your line of work, IT COULD get you in trouble or at least a humiliating situation (the media isn't a nice beast at times - and coworkers will most likely give you more of a hard time than you'd think)....
    What I fail to understand is WHY you are willing to take all those risks - for what? a bit of pleasure in wearing a diaper?
    Is it really worth it?

Again, it is of course entirely up to you, your personal choice and I guess I can respect that
    None the less I'd say you'd be wise to reconsider your options.

Whatever you do, I do hope that you're spared any "complications" because of the decisions you take!

You know the saying better safe than sorry...

Not sure what to say on this thread. Glad no one was hurt and it all turned out for the best. I too am a cop and have been for many years. I had a job in a different state prior to working in Texas. However my diaper fetish was discovered by a person at the station I worked at and it was brought up to the Chief. An investigation was launched and I was told to go. I was allowed to resign but he was ready and would have fired me. It was conduct unbecoming of an officer. Basically any department can get rid of you for any reason that they want. They know how. I went to a lawyer and talked to them about getting my job back and was basically informed they followed their rules and I had nothing to stand on. Where as they thought that it was wrong to get rid of me they couldn't help me. Wear as you like and see fit but be ready for the outcome if you are discovered. Stay safe out there.

Quote Originally Posted by SoakedinTexas View Post
    Not sure what to say on this thread. Glad no one was hurt and it all turned out for the best. I too am a cop and have been for many years. I had a job in a different state prior to working in Texas. However my diaper fetish was discovered by a person at the station I worked at and it was brought up to the Chief. An investigation was launched and I was told to go. I was allowed to resign but he was ready and would have fired me. It was conduct unbecoming of an officer. Basically any department can get rid of you for any reason that they want. They know how. I went to a lawyer and talked to them about getting my job back and was basically informed they followed their rules and I had nothing to stand on. Where as they thought that it was wrong to get rid of me they couldn't help me. Wear as you like and see fit but be ready for the outcome if you are discovered. Stay safe out there.
    I want to make I understand this. They can fire/force resignation for something that you enjoy on your own time? Do they do the same thing for anything else that's not, well, (pardon the expression) normal?

skyfoxpup

Quote Originally Posted by whiskeybravo View Post
    I want to make I understand this. They can fire/force resignation for something that you enjoy on your own time? Do they do the same thing for anything else that's not, well, (pardon the expression) normal?
    Texas is a right to work state you can get fired for sneezing to many times. Your boss can be having a bad day and decide that he doesn't like you and fire you.

Quote Originally Posted by whiskeybravo View Post
    Yes they can. Law enforcement like the military most of the time "try's" to hold a higher standard. That being said most agency will have you sign an agreement of conduct prior to or along with employment. So the "conduct unbecoming" is a nice catch all for a chief, sheriff or agency to get rid of an officer if they do something they don't like. Whether it be wearing diapers, being a T.V. or whatever the head don't like that day. Some things are protected under law, age, sex, race, sexual orientation but fetishes are not. You can claim medical reasons for wearing however better be ready to prove it through medical records. And if there is anything at all that found to be fetish related and your claiming medical then the medical goes out the window and they can just concentrate on the fetish aspect and release due to "conduct unbecoming". I took the higher ground, left and found a new job. I chose not to fight, one that more than likely would not be won, kept my reputation and found a new place to live and work.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowwolfpup View Post
    Texas is a right to work state . . .
    I think you mean At Will; Right to Work means you can't be forced to join the Union in order to be hired. At Will employment means either party can dissolve the employment contract with or without notice or cause.

I can sort of see where Quietly is coming from: I think he's right. Should something happen and this becomes an open secret, I'd expect a rasher of stuff from his co-workers and nothing else unless there's a public hue and cry over it.