Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ABDL-phobia at its finest....

Oh noes, how will I carry on.

Anyways Cracked is a great site, but now has a horrible layout. This is the internet, we will be poked at. Being mad over it just makes someone look like a crybaby which in this case is only fuel for the fire.

Unless they are using personal photos owned by you, or are using your post of adisc they won't be taking any of it down.

I've seen this before, and nothing really new here. I think every ab/DL realizes there are people who think we're completely nuts. Haters gonna hate, as they say.

Looks like AB/DLs already zerged the comments on this one haha.

It's really hard for me to get honestly mad at Cracked, who post such gems as "The 5 Saddest Prostitutes in the World."

Should we honestly get worked up over such a tabloid periodical?

Quote Originally Posted by Geno View Post
    Should we honestly get worked up over such a tabloid periodical?
    Lets be honest, a proper tabloid periodical would have done a much, much worse job than this.

Honestly can't say I care, it's an article that isn't a list on a site known exclusively for lists. Not exactly something relevant.

And this is why when one of our members says, "I want to tell all my friends that I love wearing and messing my diapers" we say, NOOOOOOOO!

yeah, cracked is a comedy site first, an informative site second. So don't take anything cracked says seriously, as this is not really being serious at all.

We had a thread on this a while back.

Cracked aims to be humorous and educational at the same time - priority on the humorous part. I'm not particularly surprised to see them make fun of ABDLs nor does it bug me.

The only thing that bothers me about it is the poor research on their part. For example, their definition of diaper lovers is "a fancier term for person who fucks gigantic, disturbingly sexual babies." It leaves me rather skeptical about the rest of the site's content when they've goofed up some rather basic facts in this article.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverSmall View Post
    Adult Babies | Cracked.com

Such a load of crap...

s s s s sterooootypes!!!
    Cracked can be entertaining. I visit it often.. However it has highly problematic aspects, as does everything. Don't even get me started on the casual cissexism.

Adult Babies get a lot of dislike in general. Just ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by HogansHeroes View Post
    We had a thread on this a while back.

Cracked aims to be humorous and educational at the same time - priority on the humorous part. I'm not particularly surprised to see them make fun of ABDLs nor does it bug me.

The only thing that bothers me about it is the poor research on their part. For example, their definition of diaper lovers is "a fancier term for person who fucks gigantic, disturbingly sexual babies." It leaves me rather skeptical about the rest of the site's content when they've goofed up some rather basic facts in this article.
    I don't think its a real cracked article written by their staff. Its likely a user who is trying to get on the staff and failing hardcore. Making fun of adult babies can be funny as well as harmless. This is neither but I'm biased against the first one. Dramatica has a better topic on adult Babies/Diaper Lovers.

If you can't laugh at yourself, you shouldn't laugh at anyone.