Thread: Hey everyone!

Default Hey everyone!

Hey guys, I'm kinda new here. I think this site has a very good reputation given the decency of its content. I know there are a lot of other ABDL sites out there that have a much more "shady" feeling to them. I think this site shines a healthy, more positive light on our community
    Anyways I'm glad to be here among all you smarty pants...I've read some posts already and I see how educated and thorough most people are. I an ABDL but mostly a DL. I live in OKC. I like going trail riding on my bike, snowboard, draw and play lots of video games and watching some Netflix before bedtime. I like being single and away from home because it gives me freedom to be an ABDL and not be judged by people who just don't understand. I'm excited to start posting in the forums and learn about how other people act their age

Hello Lonelyboy and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice intro.

I am sure that you will see a lot of information about regression and role/age play in several areas.

Again welcome to the group and I will see you in the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyboy View Post
    Hey guys, I'm kinda new here. I think this site has a very good reputation given the decency of its content. I know there are a lot of other ABDL sites out there that have a much more "shady" feeling to them. I think this site shines a healthy, more positive light on our community
    Anyways I'm glad to be here among all you smarty pants...I've read some posts already and I see how educated and thorough most people are. I an ABDL but mostly a DL. I live in OKC. I like going trail riding on my bike, snowboard, draw and play lots of video games and watching some Netflix before bedtime. I like being single and away from home because it gives me freedom to be an ABDL and not be judged by people who just don't understand. I'm excited to start posting in the forums and learn about how other people act their age
    Hi Lonelyboy:
    welcome to the community and I hope you find what you are looking for. Feel free to ask questions and I'm sure you will get some good responses. I read your other thread and it looks like you've already have gotten some good advice from some great people. Hope to see you around and also, thanks for your service to the country.
    -11hinzvic