Thread: Halfway through my sampler pack

Default Halfway through my sampler pack

And I figured I'd give an update.

1. The Attends plastic-covered 3-tape brief is still garbage, but the Attends breathable brief... not too shabby. Makes a good daytime diaper especially on a hot day, not a lot of clumping. With one stuffer it held a nice wetting and a second one right before I left work. Both times I wet standing and the pee was wicked away from the front nicely.

2. Reassurance had two items as well. The first was no better than a drug store diaper, and I made the mistake of wearing it overnight. No good, thing leaked like a sieve. But, they had an overnight brief that held up well.

3. There are three Tena items in the pack. The one I liked a lot is probably the least babyish diaper I've ever used, the stretch brief. The taping system is just amazing and being a big guy I loved the flexibility of the tapes. Easy refastening and I don't have to wear a belt to hold it up. The other Tena briefs, the Super and Ultra, are decent too, but the stretch brief really amazed me.

4. Depend briefs. Blech.

5. Abena L4 cloth backed, really solid. Never tried it before, just as good as the plastic backed. I prefer the plastic backed but I wouldn't sneeze at these.

6. Tranquility ATN, these are okay. Also another Tranquility item, the SlimLine brief. Haven't tried the latter yet. The ATN's are okay though.

7. Wings briefs. Just alright, won't trust them for more than one wetting though, and the absorbent material falls aopart easily....

Will keep this updated.

HDIS??
    I bought one of those samplers a couple of months ago. I was very impressed overall. I tend to think that a sample pack should have five of each, but that's just me. Some of those diapers are deceptive.

hiya

I get my diapers from ebay, from a shop called cuddlz. I can give the lik if people want ?

T

Quote Originally Posted by incontinentGM24 View Post
    HDIS??
    I bought one of those samplers a couple of months ago. I was very impressed overall. I tend to think that a sample pack should have five of each, but that's just me. Some of those diapers are deceptive.
    Yeah. I bought it because it was a bargain. $11.50 total for 24 diapers, most of which I can wear overnights if I add a booster or two. A few of them aren't good but overall, it's worth it. When I ordered it I hardly had any diapers left and I'm not made of money, so, HDIS it was.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tennismad View Post
    hiya

I get my diapers from ebay, from a shop called cuddlz. I can give the lik if people want ?

T
    If you want, though I may look it up myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Send me a link, the store is not coming up in my search.