Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bibs

Default Bibs

I have read a lot of the threads on here and the one thing that actually amazes me and make me wonder is the topic of bibs,

I can't help but notice that in most chat items or posts there is very little enthusiasm for bibs. So my question for everyone is this.... how much of a part of your AB thing involves the liking of having a bib put on you, on you putting one on your partner ???

Bibs are a big thing for me personally, and i am always looking to buy various types on all the internet sites, and also have a couple of ladies who will make up whatever i want. And believe me, i keep them real busy hahaha, but that is just me and my main "like", so i am really interested to hear you ideas etc on the subject of bibs.

Living at my parents (one of them stay at home) I don't have any clothing related AB items, so naturally a footed sleeper tops the list. A bib would be in the top 5 purchases though, can't get the expensive AB clothes messy!

When I stay at my friends and he makes me set in his highchair to eat I always have a bib on as lil boys make messes with there food. Plus I am only aloud a spoon to eat with so I don't get hurt

Thanks for those replies.. Can you tell me what bibs are used on you ? and what are your favourite type of bibs

I got a couple of bibs from Dependeco which I like real well. Monika makes them from any diaper print material she has on hand. You get your choice of print. I use mine especially when
    I eat my breakfast of eggs and bacon. Over easy eggs can get messy at times. There easy to wash and keep my onesies clean.

I had a bib once, but lost it in a purge it was plastic, as opposed to the traditional cloth bibs, which I think are cuter. Being sized for a baby, it wasn't really practical, or comfortable. I don't think a bib's too high on the want list right now, but I could see the practical value. As several of you have said, if I ever have any really nice AB clothes, I'd do everything possible to avoid getting them messy!

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    I got a couple of bibs from Dependeco which I like real well. Monika makes them from any diaper print material she has on hand. You get your choice of print. I use mine especially when
    I eat my breakfast of eggs and bacon. Over easy eggs can get messy at times. There easy to wash and keep my onesies clean.
    I myself have a couple of blue terry-cloth adult bibs from a medical supply store.

Plus I have an adult bib with "John Deere" Tractors on it, given to me for my birthday 3 years ago from another Asperger's/Autism friend of mine who I taxied to/from AUTREAT earlier this month.

I have a nice pink one with terry on one side and vinyl on the other if you are interested.

Love bibs i get the ones from walmart toddler towel type elmo they look like drule bibs when on.:-)

- - - Updated - - -

You see if you like something then there are others that like it too.:-)

Bibs are one of those things that just don't scale well to adult sizes. That said I do have a adult sized cotton bib. It's not my favourite baby item, although I do appreciate it when I'm in the right mood. It is however one of my favourite baby items to put on other littles!