Thread: Little Leo

Default Little Leo

As most of you know Little Leo has been in crisis mode the last few days. His last post did scare me. he was crying for help and thought no one would help.

he has been beating himself up worrying why he wasn't like other people his age. I'm sure most of us have done the same. He was wondering why a 25 year old would like wearing diapers and being babied. This to I think most of us have gone through.

I may have seen what others didn't because I was just like Leo at that age. He was lost and confused. I may have been the only person that could have reached out t him. I spent hour hours talking to him today and seems to have snapped out of it.

We all need to know that we always have someone to talk to. Long before the internet I went through the same crisis. Only I had no one to talk to and tried to take my own life over silly stuff.

I hope I can spot some else from going through this. I hope if some one sees me headed of in the wrong direction that they will step in. This is what our community is all about. We care for each other.

If nobody else has said it, I think what you're doing is awesome. I've been following the thread closely and not really knowing what to say since the tendencie weren't strong with me when I was 25 - at that stage I knew I wanted a girlfriend but was clueless (not all that much has changed) how to go about it, so in those days my life was all about starting a band and getting a girlfriend. I may have had the desire to regress hit me hard later than normal (what else is new) but I've been around long enough to recognize that LL is having a WTF-am-I-doing moment and it's probably going to happen again, just the same as he'll want to start wearing diapers again, and neither is really ever going to go away. So many thoughts but something I heard in a CHADD group last night said at some point if we want to be healthy we need to stop trying to conform and accept that it is okay to be individual. @kennyr I'm glad you've seemed to make a special connection with Leo and that you could be pivotal in helping him through this while *some of us* bit our fingernails and prayed silently

Good to see your post here litteleo, glad to see you are ok. You can count me as one of the people that Mopadded was talking about above who was concerned about you.

I'm glad to see you back LittleLeo. I know that, from the short time we got to know each other due to my group, we became good friends and was scared and sad to see this happen. I know that this was the same for me, due to getting with my girlfriend who didn't know and found the idea uncomfortable. Through the time I was with her, my urge couldn't be contained and I wasn't able to control my desire. Also, throughout that time, it tore me apart and made me very isolated and kept to myself. I can only imagine what it would be for you LittleLeo but all I can say is that as long as you've got people around you that love and support you, whether on here or in real life, you know that you'll always have someone to talk to and, if you're like me, a shoulder to cry on. That counts for everyone here.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshE2810 View Post
    I'm glad to see you back LittleLeo. I know that, from the short time we got to know each other due to my group, we became good friends and was scared and sad to see this happen. I know that this was the same for me, due to getting with my girlfriend who didn't know and found the idea uncomfortable. Through the time I was with her, my urge couldn't be contained and I wasn't able to control my desire. Also, throughout that time, it tore me apart and made me very isolated and kept to myself. I can only imagine what it would be for you LittleLeo but all I can say is that as long as you've got people around you that love and support you, whether on here or in real life, you know that you'll always have someone to talk to and, if you're like me, a shoulder to cry on. That counts for everyone here.
    He was in need of a big shoulder to cry on. He was beating himself up real bad.I Wasn't sure if I could reach him from here, but we are good friends so I helped him though this. He seems to be OK now and said that will never go back to the dark place again. This is what this site is about Helping others when they need it.

Thanks, Kenny. I was really concerned about Leo and I am glad to see him doing better.

I really like him a lot. He was the first to greet me when I arrived here, he was the first friend I added here. He was my one-kid welcome wagon, and yes, Leo, you made me, a 40-year old heavy metal musician who sometimes takes himself way too seriously, feel comfortable being little just by being yourself.

I'd give him my blankie if it would comfort him (and for most others, to touch my blankie means instant death).

I'm really grateful that I washed up on this island. Grateful for people here who care for and support each other, and hopeful that I can help someone or have a positive effect on someone else here the way Kenny and others rallied to support Leo. You guys & gals are the best.