Thread: Advice for where to by a paci?

Default Advice for where to by a paci?

I'm sure this question has probably been asked before... but are there any places in particular that you guys would recommend to buy a paci? I've been looking around online, but I wanted to find out from you guys which sites you think are good before I go buying one :3

i bought tommee tippee closer to nature 9-18m from tesco. its alright and they are really easy to find. the teat on it is about the size of a nuk 3 x its is probably the largest baby soother you can easily find x they sell em everywhere! lol

It depends what you're looking for, in part. If you want a silicone adult-sized paci, your only real option is Pacifiers R Us. They're expensive, though.

If you want or are ok with latex, you have more options. I got mine from Inner Child on ebay; lots of people buy from Baby Pants. I'm satisfied with mine and it shipped incredibly fast, even to the US (not sure where you are).

As far as I know, all these stores have a pretty good reputation -- and they all have some incredibly CUTE pacifiers. (Fetlife also sells a plain white Nuk 5, for cheap.) You can't really go wrong, it's just a matter of what you want and what you like

Quote Originally Posted by babymeggy View Post
    i bought tommee tippee closer to nature 9-18m from tesco. its alright and they are really easy to find. the teat on it is about the size of a nuk 3 x its is probably the largest baby soother you can easily find x they sell em everywhere! lol
    good advice although I find the MAM 12m+ (available at ASDA) to be slightly bigger n better teat-wise!