Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: slim girl

  1. #1

    Default slim girl

    what types of diapers will fit me? im only a 25" waist. and slim hips aswell. i currently wear drynites. but would love like those AB diapers with the pretty pictures on the front. but they all seem to only sell medium or large :/ drynites dont really hold alot either, and have a tendancy to leak.

    so does anybody else have this problem?

    what diapers do you wear?

    do they hold alot?

  2. #2

    Default

    I don't really know - as I'm not into the AB Type of diapers...
    But I assume, that with such a slim waist (25") you would maybe fit into the largest actual pampers... (or other baby diapers)?
    Not sure... again, my experience is really limited to medical/incontinence type products... and I wear an M-size.
    But from what I have read on these forums, I think some people with around a 30" waist were able to SQUEEZE into them (the baby diapers, largest size)... so I guess with your 25" you should be actually able to fit into them.
    Might also be the cheapest and easiest to get hold of.


    To the other questions:
    Well as said, no, I'm in a rather fit/trim shape (work out)... but I'm no where near even able to fit comfortably into an S-size diaper ... M works really fine.

    I wear either Tena or Attends diapers & pads, depending on the situation and requirement.
    The AB-style things don't work for me (not my kind of game).
    And yes, the Tena Slip Maxi, and Attends Slip Regular M10 hold a lot (the Tena Slip Maxi holds more).
    Both diapers are easily available as an S-Size.
    If you then would want to style it AB-Like look around for baby-print tape...

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    I don't really know - as I'm not into the AB Type of diapers...
    But I assume, that with such a slim waist (25") you would maybe fit into the largest actual pampers... (or other baby diapers)?
    Not sure... again, my experience is really limited to medical/incontinence type products... and I wear an M-size.
    But from what I have read on these forums, I think some people with around a 30" waist were able to SQUEEZE into them (the baby diapers, largest size)... so I guess with your 25" you should be actually able to fit into them.
    Might also be the cheapest and easiest to get hold of.


    To the other questions:
    Well as said, no, I'm in a rather fit/trim shape (work out)... but I'm no where near even able to fit comfortably into an S-size diaper ... M works really fine.

    I wear either Tena or Attends diapers & pads, depending on the situation and requirement.
    The AB-style things don't work for me (not my kind of game).
    And yes, the Tena Slip Maxi, and Attends Slip Regular M10 hold a lot (the Tena Slip Maxi holds more).
    Both diapers are easily available as an S-Size.
    If you then would want to style it AB-Like look around for baby-print tape...
    i know i fit in baby diapers but they are a tight fit, and again a big problem is that they barely hold anything. i need something that will hold ALOT

  4. #4

    Default

    I wonder if a Dependeco AIO with a stuffer or two, and plastic pants over it would fit and function how you like....

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by whiskeybravo View Post
    I wonder if a Dependeco AIO with a stuffer or two, and plastic pants over it would fit and function how you like....
    ive never wore plastic pants...seem too noisy, and what is a dependeco AIO?

  6. #6

    Default

    You'd definitely fit into Pampers / Huggies size 6, but they are still baby diapers really.

    For adult diapers try the Abena S4 or Tena Slip Maxi Small.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by blob View Post
    You'd definitely fit into Pampers / Huggies size 6, but they are still baby diapers really.

    For adult diapers try the Abena S4 or Tena Slip Maxi Small.
    Baby diapers dont work. they dont hhold much atall. and i will have a look

  8. #8

    Default

    Mediums are just a little big on me and I have a 31" waist. You definitely want small premium diapers. The problem is most manufacturers don't sell the small versions of their product probably because the demand is just not there. I recommend Tena Slip Maxi (22"to 31" waist) or Molicare Super Plus (20"to 30" waist). Since both are european disposables, you should have no problem finding a way to ship them to the UK.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by babymeggy View Post
    ive never wore plastic pants...seem too noisy, and what is a dependeco AIO?
    A Dependeco AIO is a cloth diaper available in all kinds of prints. Here's a link all in one adult baby cloth diapers I would send Monika email to find out what the shipping costs would be.
    Here in the US she uses USPS and she might also use it to the UK.

  10. #10

    Default

    Unfortunately most AB diaper companies don't make size small. I know your problem, I can't find small diapers either, and as you said, Baby diapers don't work.

Similar Threads

  1. Pampers 7 for slim adults?
    By Honeywell6180 in forum Incontinence
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 21-Jul-2013, 01:39
  2. The user formerly known as slim
    By ManicMunchkin in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-Sep-2012, 16:30
  3. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-Feb-2012, 17:17
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 15-Jan-2011, 12:06

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.