Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: omg

Default omg

Me and my sons moved a week a go Sunday. Did not have internet for a few days. During the coarse of moving ( i belong to a car club) some car clubs wives started moving my bed. Will during the course off all of this i have two diapers under the bad that i forgot. They were not wet. I was in the room when they grabbed mattress small type box spring and lift it up. Bam two diapers on the floor right in front of them. I could died my face has so red it could have started a fire. I told them that i was a life long bed wetter. Now every time i see them my is going to turn red. One works at a hospital and they other one is working on a lot of (yarn and needle point stuff that my wife stared and retuning them to me. I see these people a lot. Boy was i a damn ass.

I know that feeling. I got caught a few weeks ago. Thankfully there was no confrontation, just a couple odd jokes from my mother on bedwetting (that I pointedly ignored.) Still, it's enough to make me embarrassed every time I think about them knowing (I do actually wet the bed about once a month for medical reasons.) Others knowing does get easier as time passes, but it sure doesn't seem like it will when it happens

It won't be as bad as you think, just hold on and act normal. You can ride it through!

Well, Willy, I guess you learned a valuable lesson here. Always try to keep your baby things put away, even when moving. Sorry, not trying to rub your (red) face in it. Really, there is no reason to feel embarrased. So what, you like to wear. Nothing to feel bad about. As a DL, we do a harmless activity that we enjoy.

Now that you are out to them, just act as normal as possible. If you show them that it doesn't bother you, then chances are they will never say anything and they will probably won't even give it a second thought. Best of luck.

A similar thing happened to me a few years back. My sister in law was helping me move a dresser. I pulled out a drawer and wouldnt you know...some of my stuff had fallen behind in back. I didnt know that was there until the drawers were taken out. It was a used dresser that I had purchased at a garage sale. I quickly blamed it on the fact that it must have been there from the previous owner. I was so embarrassed.

And they're thinking, sure they were! My wife and I were doing laundry last Wednesday, and after a while I said I'd take care of the laundry and she could go up stairs. This was my chance to have some private baby time, which included a Goodnite and some very embarrassing behavior necessitating my taking my clothes off with cleanup in the near future.

At some point, my wife announced she was coming down to help me hang up the shirts, and from behind a door, I had to plead with her to not come down. She took one look and knew what I had done, she rolling her eyes. I could see them roll all the way up the stairs!!! I wear diapers to bed, so she knows I'm a diaper wetter, but she had never seen me in that "shape" before....sigh. We didn't talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    And they're thinking, sure they were! My wife and I were doing laundry last Wednesday, and after a while I said I'd take care of the laundry and she could go up stairs. This was my chance to have some private baby time, which included a Goodnite and some very embarrassing behavior necessitating my taking my clothes off with cleanup in the near future.

At some point, my wife announced she was coming down to help me hang up the shirts, and from behind a door, I had to plead with her to not come down. She took one look and knew what I had done, she rolling her eyes. I could see them roll all the way up the stairs!!! I wear diapers to bed, so she knows I'm a diaper wetter, but she had never seen me in that "shape" before....sigh. We didn't talk about it.
    your lucky that she didn't just pinch her nose and run away, DogBoy.... LOL

AT that point i thought i had it covered . I swiped arm under thought i had nothing under there.[It's hard for me kneel down] I told them i would be moving room both they did not listen.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    your lucky that she didn't just pinch her nose and run away, DogBoy.... LOL
    We may no longer have 13 year olds on the site, but isn't it nice to know you still have someone at that maturity level, or less.....sigh. My blunders have been epic.

skyfoxpup

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    We may no longer have 13 year olds on the site, but isn't it nice to know you still have someone at that maturity level, or less.....sigh. My blunders have been epic.
    What is wrong with young people my sister is 13 she is one of the most mature people I know.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowwolfpup View Post
    What is wrong with young people my sister is 13 she is one of the most mature people I know.
    Oh...it harkens back to when we had our younger members who were at the time, allowed on the site. They often got into terrible situations with their parents, involving diapers of course. They'd post their epic fails as a thread starter, and then we'd all offer advise. They brought so much joy into my life, and it was comforting to be there for them, trying to help them through a difficult encounter with their parents.

As a joke, I was putting myself into their shoes, since my predicament was an epic fail. Fortunately, my wife is very loving and accepts my lunacy.